Volpto,munteen,solum

Can we maybe rent the old universe with the old game rules before the centraforge?

4 Likes

Wow wish that was still in game what an excellent idea. I wonder why we can make compact silt but no recipe for it.

Oooh, it’d be really cool if those old worlds came back around as… EXOWORLDS!!!

So would my builds be there? Loaded up with all sorts of resources?

Ripe for the taking ;). Just be careful cause someone could beat you to it.

Either that or the build is protected by a Permanent EA Beacon that is indestructible. You can look, but no touch.

I am ok with look and no touch. . I can go home again.

5 Likes

Pretty sure this is the one, underneath was a layer of compact peat… probably the most excited I ever got in this game when I first stumbled across it lol.

1 Like

Wasn’t there one planet where gleam used to be underneath those world generated graveyards? Under the headstones?

1 Like

Yes, and there still are planets like that in the current universe. Iirc Munteen VII was such a world in EA. Currently, Besevrona has gleam under the (rock?) graves. There may be others but I haven’t been on in quite sometime.

1 Like

It was a requirement for making glass… back when glass was considered an advanced material

This would be awesome for the nostalgia… maybe a backup from several months before launch… the worlds were in a pretty sorry state in the last few weeks (many of the coolest player builds had regenerated)

But but I was building on mine until hours before they took the ea planets offline. Added lava fountains and another building added items to my museum.

Hmm, no reason why they couldn’t do various snapshots from different time periods over time ^^. It would be cool to see how civilizations evolved from snapshot to snapshot ^^

1 Like

PREAAACH! I see everyone complaining and all I can think of is why don’t we just trust in the devs and let them do their work peacefully. Some complaints are legit and fall under constructive feedback but most is just unnecessary drama imo lol.

2 Likes

Why did you call it home? Why did you bring back all these memories? Why did you do this to me?

:joy:

I am invested in this because sometimes i feel that i came in the golden age… not too early when the game wasn’t playable and not too late to miss on the elders of the game, the established networks, the old landmarks, EA in general. Aaah…

Edit: I had to rub it in just a little

Here is my home… the first humble home xD

1 Like

I like that, I had never seen any one set a table like that. .very creative.

1 Like

Now i’m all nostalgic about my build in Anoobis. RIP Totem of Noobishness. :sob:

Does that help @DonBab? :wink:

3 Likes

I never did like the way the gleem looked during the day. When dark out it looked really good.

Now you need to post one from on top looking at the city lol

1 Like