VR support please

doesn’t need to be super thought through. just taking a walk through some of the towns would be a mind blowing experience as is

2 Likes

They may need to fix the game, implement long awaited patches and increase players first

3 Likes

Didn’t someone manage to get VR working with the game…when I say working I mean duct tape working lol… Like a year or two ago.

It’s possible I kind of played around with this on the Oculus 2 (Meta Quest 2) and on the Index. I wouldn’t suggest it, but it “kind of” works.

carboard and crappy software no ductape though :sweat_smile:

i have the ps4 vr now maybe can try mess around with that now lol

3 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

very nice. i have access to ps4vr, i have the google cardboard and quest 2. will definitely give it a shot at some point. im not looking to play boundless in vr. just want to see the universe first hand a bit. minecraft vr came to ps4. playing it was tedious, but visiting old maps/builds was amazing

1 Like

yeah just to do a small walk i found it enjoyable when i did it

1 Like

It looks like they were thinking about it or trying it out awhile back (post from 2014):

1 Like

You can actually do vr in this game through steam vr in what they call theatre mode good ti look around in but I don’t recommend hunting made me dizzy that was on rift s it would be different on different headsets

1 Like