Vulpto Caving - Lava Awareness Tip

I’m sure I’m not the only one scouring deep under Vulptoan mountains for its lovely Rubies and that sweet sweet 120xp per, but boy is it easy to fall into the accompanying small holes filled with lava. Most of the rocks are all shades of LAVA COLOR and it makes it oft difficult to differentiate on the fly.

Should we lose all hope? Should we quit and cry under our desks, mourning the painful loss of all our tool’s durabilities?

NO!

I’m here to offer you a Vulpto caving tip. It’s gonna cost you tree fiddy, though. Pay me in-game.

Try holding a Sapphire Torch, rather than a regular torch. It will bathe those dank caverns in monochromatic shades of blue that directly complement the deathly red emanating from the molten rock below.

Don’t believe it will help? Watch this.

Let’s play a game of, “Where’s Waldo?” Except Waldo is lava, and you can’t actually find it because it’s THE SAME COLOR AS THE BLOCKS AROUND IT.

Now, let’s play the same game, but Waldo is surrounded by a bunch of smurfs or something I don’t even know anymore

One more comparison… Before my weight loss:

After six months of intense physical training and a monk’s diet:

As you can see, super-cool-blue has once again saved the day. All hail the magic conch.

21 Likes

your captions cured my diseases

11 Likes

Not enough meme, score 5/7.

3 Likes

Next tier: two hundred fifty six different shades colours of lava.

1 Like

I assumed everyone figured this out once they realized that sapphires torches are the brightest held-light source?

Or just anyone who has been through any of my portal net…

1 Like