Waiting or just me?

I am just waiting for the new Machines and a reset it will be so refinishing but I know it takes time to make so I’ll wait to its done event tho its hard to wait :slight_smile: also some more props like tables and chairs :b

3 Likes

James hints in this Thread, that a new Update will be released in a few weeks with new Planets to play arround on. I think this Update won’t include the new Centraforge or the Lance, but new Planets, means new Colors, means new Gleam ;).

A Reset will be announced 6 Months before it takes Place, but if i got it right there will be just 1 Reset the day the Game gets Released. But hey, new Planets are kinda like the new beginning after a Reset :wink:

And for the Decorative Items, you should see the Trello ;). Its on their List for Early Access

And while you are waiting for all the Cool new Stuff from the Devs you could join one of the Community Projects, help out the New Players that join us Daily or start to build a ridiculous huge Dragon like Liveey :wink:

Well, the centraforge is definitely coming soon, so it is possible that it will be in the next update :grin:

1 Like

Ohhhhhh, that would be even better. :smile:

1 Like

i am hoping that the new planets will come with the new matireals like blink and dare I dream ancient corruption which I have been wanting to get my hands on since I first saw it way back when.

2 Likes

I don’t think specials are quite ready yet though :cry: maybe ancient corruption though, its in some of the trees!! (and its ready xD)

Holy Shhhh… Will, where do you get your Intel from? xD

Im going off the trello for specials not being ready, maybe its just not being maintained. And there are prefabs containing ancient corruption in the worldbuilder GitHub :stuck_out_tongue: – and ofc there is ancient corruption in the sanctum, so we know its done xD

:joy:

2 Likes

will is a thecno seer. he has the mystic ability to see into the game files.

O_o… Haxxors… Ohhhhhh @willcrutchley you found the Marble stuff aswell a few month ago didn’t you?

marble? no…? maybe you mean blink :wink:

1 Like

Indeed :wink:

1 Like

I forgot about that for a second there :joy:

1 Like

Ahh don’t worry xD, Is there anything else you found and we should know? looks seducing toward Will

1 Like