Want to buy stone and timber @ fair prices

I want to buy stone and timber at fair prices. If anyone has shops that sell those I would like to know where you are located. Mostly looking for dark red, oxide yellow, dark mustard, shadow yellow and dark rose lustrous and ancient for the timber and black, rust slate and night azure in metamorphic and igneous for stone for the bulk of my buying. But am willing to buy other colors in smaller amounts.
Also I would like dark mustard in the raw trunk form.

Liberation is currently selling stones at 3c each.
If you are interested, you can find us in the ultima mall at the first floor behind the stairs or at the Portal seekers in Lamblis.
We normaly restock on daily base and have a lot of selection.

I won’t be on for about another 6 hours but I’m pretty sure I have some of those stones. Gladly sell them for 1c ea. As for the wood I’m not sure on. I don’t normally keep the wood but we could work some thing out I’m sure. I enjoy chopping forests down. Lol

Edit: you can reach me on discord. FireAngelDth #8339

Take a look at 🌍 Worlds Warehouse—Raw Block Shop & Color Reference which sells rock at 3c each for most colors, and trunks at around 5c ea.

Full price list: https://boundlessskill.com/shops-shop?s=Worlds%20Warehouse

1 Like

There’s a large variety of 1c stones at Thrilloilogy / Rockin’ Rocks. Head to Boori portal seekers hub into Thrilloilogy. All the rocks are down stairs.

1 Like

No idea what colours i have… but there is a buttload at DBX for 2c.

Hoping if i use the acronym enough people will know what i mean, without any context. Its ok… i work for the government, its what we do.