Want to create a store in DkMall

I suggest putting a mall portal into your shop name at DK mall.

1 Like

Are you meaning the mall shortcut portal names in my shopā€™s name?

Iā€™ve done that a couple times, just to find that the place across the world WAS in a well known shop that could have been accessed by TNT megahub, but I didnā€™t realize it until I got there.

Just hit lv 21 last night, not looking forward to not being able to easily move my points around anymore. Oh well. Just gonna have to grind out some levels so I can have all the skills I want.

1 Like

Saw i got tagged on this and wanted to pop in and offer some help!

Itā€™s totally great to open up a shop in DK mall, I would suggest finding things that are easily gathered by yourself within the course of what you do in the game. example: if you do a lot of mining selling the copper and gems that you can get are always being sold in the markets. or if you are more hunting based then sell off lots of your mob items.

Iā€™m sure there are more than a few of us around here that would love to even find you in game and offer any other pointers that youā€™d have to ask us. the great part about this game- most everyone gets along.

2 Likes

Looks like the guild is full, said something about me needing to join gleam club to make room

I think I want a store there as well? Nobody comes to my shop at my base.

ps. yes, I do have a portal and good prices.

Regards,

1 Like

Sometimes it can help increase store traffic if you include directions in the beacon name. This will help people navigating both via the BUTT and via the in-game shop scanner.

• If you are at a mall, include the location and/or nearest row portal in your beacon name. (e.g Infinity Sales @ DK Mall Z99)
  • If you have a home shop, include portal instructions in the beacon name (e.g. Finite Designs via TNT Raxxa)

(Note that my examples donā€™t exist, donā€™t try to go there)

1 Like

Didnā€™t want to start a new thread, but I canā€™t find a way to message through forums either. DK I have a shop almost finished at the end of row H (last one as of a few hours ago anyhow), The White Tower. Still new (3 days lol how did I miss this game for so long?!!!). Just wanted to let you know as soon as I could. I am so confused on how to make portals still, but I know my way to the malls! :smile: KitiaraRose on psn is the best way to contact me, or here too now. Thank you.

2 Likes

Apparently new users canā€™t DM.

Welcome to the mall!

Yeah, no DMs for brand new users, but it takes very little time (10 mins) to get to trust lvl 1 which gives DM (PM) permission.

3 Likes

I should have thought of that, same with most forums, guess I havenā€™t been new anywhere in a while lol. Thanks :joy:

Howdy! Welcome to the game! I heard you say you were interested in forging, as well as opening a store. My advice is to look up items in the knowledge tab for possible recipes before selling anything. There are 7 categories of forging ingredients, each using a wide variety of materials. I canā€™t tell you how many things I sold before deciding to try forging, and subsequently regretted selling them :confounded: Having a store can be fun, but as a new player I would sit on your treasures until you are good and settled in game! To generate some income, you can do something as simple as farm Inky Leaves and sell to request baskets. I can earn roughly 40k an hour doing just that! Hope this helps, best of luck on your adventures!

2 Likes

Thanks! My initial income has been from picking the white lamellas and inky leaves from the lamella farms.

I have also found a great place to sell some excess rocks from mining! I might also leverage the API of boundlexx to do quick searches for colored blocks, I see people paying overprice for specific color rocks every now and then, so I figure if I just go mine that rock I can make some quick money. Thanks for the advice!

I also enjoy farming and cooking. Looks like a lot of that is on the market already but I can at least make my own food.

1 Like

What a straight forward and politely engaging way to start your shop adventure here on the forum, @Silverlink34. So nice to see.

In my opinion, DK Mall is the best place to run a shop.

I hope Boundless will bring you guys as much fun as it brought us through the years.

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes