Want to Hire Builders

@DaOne82dude that’s amazing!! I love it!

1 Like

If anyone is liking the vibe we are going for, and wants to join the city, don’t hesitate!

You should check out @DaOne82 's place in person. It’s huge, has a farm…all kinds of cool details. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Keep in mind that was just me randomly placing sand blocks until I was satisfied… just for whatever reason I’m well known for not finishing my projects but time to time I come back and pick at it
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

shhhhh lol… its just builds nothing too great lol…

Wait that’s a sand!?

no no… its concrete now but during the planning stages ppl who know me know I use sand… once I am satisfied with what I have then I use proper building materials.

2 Likes

I’m just a quiet builder who doesn’t really like too much attention so I keep my stuff to myself… but knowing someone else is into modern building I thought I’d post some ideas to help them out…

Throws tarp over projects… nothing to see here :blush:

Back to the original poster’s topic… If anyone out there that can help a fellow oortian out let them know… I just have too much on my plate so I cannot take on another project at this time… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re the best, and thanks for your kind words and motivation! And sand is a GREAT idea!!! Omg you’ve helped alleviate such a stress.

On that note… someone sell me 7 SS of sand haha

3 Likes

best advice I follow… don’t think just build… place those damn blocks down and you will be surprised what you come up with :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah that’s how the pro builders do it. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

haha im far from pro, and while i consider myself good at slapping stuff down, i feel there is a large difference in skill! lol I am meant to just dig holes for sure

1 Like

@Cannalution shhhh don’t think… just place blocks :wink:

3 Likes

This is the result of my “dont ask dont tell just place”

only started yesterday so its all rough

8 Likes

Looking good.

1 Like

soooo why you want to hire someone?? looks pretty good to me A+ :smiley:

1 Like

Two reasons.

I’m lonely.

I gather a LOT of momentum when the canvas is not just mine. That difference of style and artistic view just really gets me all hyped up on mountain dew lol

I guess ideally I’m hoping to find someone that can do interiors, because that’s where I lack most and get really stressed. So I have a lot of buildings in the past that are just ugly as all heck inside

1 Like

And because I’m a classic artist in the fact that, I HATE my own work too often lol but have a huge appreciation for others work

well so far what you have done is looking good… never under estimate yourself

1 Like

7 Likes