Want to Hire Builders

Looking to hire one main builder, or possibly two, to help me on our new Norkyna build. The design template is fairly easy as we are going with a “modern” look.

Ability to do interiors and work with frames already in place is a huge ++++

We need to put 5 more buildings up as of now, so lots of work but lots of coin to be made.

If you enjoy making factories and storage, would be a huge plus today as that’s what I’m doing.

Must have discord and be able to VC (easiest way to share ideas and communicate)

This can be a one time thing or permanent gig.

If you’re more interested in joining our adventure than just being a paid worker, always okay too!

I’m paying between 35-50k an hour, pending results and experience.

PM me here, or on discord LuffMuffin#0508

Thank you and I LUFF YOU ALL!

Below are some pictures of the style we are going for

si-modern-home|400x240 bb910fac6cca82f42d53ba6ead54dbe0

64fb6bef60a35bacff46a86dac61530a

10 Likes

When can I move in? :wink:

3 Likes

Hahahaha yesterday.

I just started yesterday so it’s not much, but I think it will look like a darn majestic getaway paradise eventually haha

I love to build and I have a modern build style. What is the pay for building for you?

sorry should have read a little slower.

Wow, now I want to make one of these myself. Where’s the boundless equivalent of LA? :smiley:

I do have more pictures of builds or you can see some of my work in game in Brandywine on trior.

Hahaha Mayumichi don’t know if we can make it THAT big, but the area is more than large enough for anyone to come do there own addition!

@Deathwhisper feel free to discord or PM me more pics of your work? I’ll reply with pics of what we got so far, see if it meshes with you

I will do that once I get home.

@Deathwhisper sounds good! We have a portal to the build in the high tier TNT network, feel free to drop by

Will do also I can adapt to whatever build style I do like the pictures and they are very doable in game. Huge fan of the Frank Loyd Wright style architure.

Yeah same here!!! I’m glad you find it exciting, I know I am haha. And luckily I’m a big fan of “artistic freedom” so this is a theme, but I don’t micromanage haha

Your On Norky you ma Nieghbor D:

@BabyCookieyoure on nork as well?

1 Like

I think she meant that houchus is the neighbor planet lol

1 Like

Oh haha that makes sense. Yeah and ITS LOOKING GORGEOUS COOKIE!

2 Likes

She’s on Houchous. From the little bit I explored, it looks dope.

1 Like

I love modern building… done one mansion myself not too long ago in my city…

still needs some work but been busy with other projects :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

These are really good