Want to lose hours of your life?

While constructing the new Elop Portas storage, we got kind of sidetracked and created something… interesting. If you want to see an infinite drop pinball machine, come to Elop Portas and check out the new tower;

It’s this building;

Not sure how long we’re going to keep that portal open, as it’s not intended for our storage, but we’ll keep up for today at least! Have fun!

12 Likes

You did change my design quite a bit though. I wanted to make sure people weren’t gonna walk right into a pit. But it looks better than my cramped version. (Did I give you enough trampolines to do it right?)

3 Likes

Wow! It end up beautiful!
Elop Portas just gets better and better… I think I’ll need to move from Pixel Gate :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

One of us ONE OF US ONE OF US

4 Likes

That was good fun!

It was a shame that the Wildstock we pushed in there wasn’t affected by the portals and just fell through to the bottom though :frowning:

2 Likes

Muhaha. No, I had a make a few more trampoline blocks, though I really did get carried away.

For everyone else; @Xanotos basically used trampoline blocks to change our storage tower into something that wasn’t a death trap. I came online, added a few more trampoline blocks and a portal to change it into the fun-ground you see now!

We’ll change it back to something sensible later, but if anyone wants to play in there, feel free.

Word of warning; it isn’t safe. Not in the slightest.

Edit; yeah @Stretchious - that would have made my day. @james, allow us to push animals in there!

4 Likes

Video evidence

6 Likes

…nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

I look so graceful!

2 Likes

yeah real ballet dancer :smiley:

1 Like

You should see how many people you can get going through it at the same time :smiley:

4 Likes

We had four earlier, until @Dzchan94 smeared himself across the floor.

3 Likes

did he destory himself on the tramplines? i thought i made those stupid hard to kill yourself and then you IMPROVED on the design

3 Likes

Yeah, but this is @Dzchan94.

3 Likes

but they are TRAMPOLINES HOW @Dzchan94 EXPLAIN YOURSELF

1 Like

he is trampoline sensitive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m just too good at dying.

7 Likes