Want to sell Gleam

hi, i want to sell:

532.000 Gleam Black

713.180 refined gleam Black

Here are the average prices for each.

firefox_Dg2L7I4q5V

1 Like

i dont want the prices. i want to sell all at once.

it can help if you say how much you expect per block or for the entire bulk

3 Likes

im open for offers :slight_smile:

1 Like

I gathered that. But I was letting you know the prices so that you could figure how much you want to sell them for. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :unamused: :-1:

2 Likes

I would offer 1M

1 Like

@May-L04 understood the assignment. <3

1 Like

nah the gleam only 1.5 per piece is already 1M

Look, if you sell it with a lot of work towards baskets you can make upto 2c per piece of raw gleam yeah. But thats a lot carrying around, costs time and needs someone being seriously interested in it. If you want a bulk sale most people would ask for a mass discount. Also raw gleam is to me roughly 0,6 worth. After refining it and getting slightly more out of it amount wise and then minting it, brings me to a rough price of 0,6c per raw gleam. 0,6c per raw gleam is also what i sold it for in the past at the FZO farms. So something between 0,6 and 2c (per raw gleam) is the price for unlocked gleam. I will do my last offer, i offer 1c per gleam and refined gleam. You have 1.245.180 pieces. I offer 1.250.000c. I dont have serious interest in it. I will keep the refined for when i want to make marble and the raw gleam i want to donate to @MrsStar if she finds use for it in her xp valley facilities.

Like i said, I’m not someone that is currently in need or interest in it. My last offer of 1.250.000 is final. You can take that, or find someone else or sell it to baskets yourself :grin:

4 Likes

ok sold :slight_smile: i message you on discord

Mmm not quite the amount the deal was about…

You owe me still 8K raw gleam :joy:

And i even rounded the 1c per piece - overall-price up by nearly 5K. Lol

ok lol i calculated it with the chests there… thought they are all full. ill deliver you 8k more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, 8K got delivered :+1: the trading is completed :slight_smile:

@majorvex I think this trade is completed.

1 Like