Warning! & Input required

:warning: WARNING :warning:

Despite all the plans, im sorry to say Xena will NOT be extended any longer.
[Xena] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Sovereign World]-- [Active]
Xena will go !POOF! in roughly 2 weeks.

However a new planet was created and still need colors to be locked in.
Are there any colors that have been forgotten, dumped in a ditch, but still, barely seen on the sovereigns that need to be locked in on this new planet?

Think of a color wood that noone picked but is actually available, a specific color rock that noone likes to see but we secretly all want and need?

Let me know down below! :smirk:

As for all the portals linked to Xena and resource portals available, If possible new farms and portals to all the planets resources will be setup on the new one!

Hope to see all you explorers and wanderers on the new planet soon!

2 Likes

Alrighty mate sounds interesting could we know why plans got changed?
And as for colors pfff not really sure :confused: I let the rest decide on that! Good luck with your new planet and also if you need to be connected to the future again let me know :grinning:

Is Ashen Mint as a rock color available?
That would be nice if we could harvest that from a (future) planet :+1:

picked the same tier and region, so portal size will not change and ill just use the token to setup a new portal from the new planet!

And as for the plans, ive got a massive renaissance/old victorian style city in mind with cathedrals, palaces and ofc a city hall, but xena and all its icy flats just make the build extremely hard and out of place when comparing to the surrounding areas.

New planet is more lush and green. not a single ice/glacier biome was chosen - Again at 64 region large planet to increase the chance of finding a solid piece of land to build on!

Fingers crossed!!

3 Likes

Luminous red gleam is available but there seems to be no accessible planet with it.

Just realized, I might have to stack up on the awesome night azure gleam the next 2 weeks…

1 Like

Ashen Mint is available as metamorphic rocks, u can find on :roughamethyst: which is orbiting Houchus I and owned by EZPZ @whitelet. u can get to it via TNT Houchus I and look for the EZPZ portal which leads to a tiny hub connected to all their T6 planets orbiting houchus

2 Likes

Thanks for the info :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Currently dont see a single planet with luminous red, will check as soon as possible.
and as for the night azure, i just spoke to @ellyphant running the tnt gleam hub.
its known that xena will go down in 2 weeks and that a replacement has to be found in that same period.

So its highly unlikely that it wont be available anymore when xena is gone, especially since theres currently 11 sovereigns with night azure on them of which 5 can connect to the hub, the other 6 are T6 planets and thus too far for a portal.

1 Like

“I can’t believe it’s not copper” colored glacier
@Apt what color is that

Planet Donkey has night Azure gleam. It’s found by going to the TNT Cardass hub. There’s portals on the planet to gleam farms.

1 Like

It’s hot sepia

1 Like

Haselwolde has night azure too, no gleamspheres tho, kada style, there’s a farm set up with portal at Nova Golda Market.

Haselwolde is not going anywhere…

2 Likes

Thank you! I can finally test if the gleam is as nice as the stone. :slight_smile:

replaced my night azure with luminous red, you can find it in the tnt public gleam hub

1 Like

I just noticed. Already got some, it’s refining right now. That’s why I said thank you. :slight_smile: