Warp augment issue

story time! Let’s see if i can stay on topic. I received an offer to sell something to a player on a planet i had never been to. So, after the items finished crafting off i went on the crafter, my main was tied up on Tier 6 digging for gems. Made it to the planet via the portal hub and found that the player had never been there, so i got his coords and set off walking, well there was an ocean of lava between me and him and i don’t like swimming in lava :skull:. Instead of spending an hour trying to walk around this ocean and then halfway across the planet i decided it would be easier to head home craft a warp augment and then warp there. Simple, or so i thought. I did all that, traveled via a different hub back to the planet, and returned to sanctum to shoot my warp augment at the player’s base.
Success! or so I thought. This is what happened when i tried to open the portal in Sanctum with my warp Destination

Thinking it had to do with those chunks failing to load, i reloaded the game completely and found that i had my warp augment again, or still idk. So, i tried again and got the same error, so i thought well maybe i need to jump back into the game and have it see i have warp aug, and try again. Same issue. After trying several times, i ended up going to a neighboring planet via portal hub and watched it in the sky until the location i needed appeared. Shot my totem at the world and it worked! Praised be the Gods of Boundless It worked! As far as i know shooting warp augment can be done in the tutorial, but is that the only time its allowed? Can one only warp from planet to planet after the tutorial time? Or is this some kind of bug?

i already did use warp augment in sanctum and it was working like it should. I did that before last patch.

ok so its a new bug?

Same thing happened to my boyfriend so it is rather strange

Yea the same thing happened to me on Alder I’m wanting a new home because some players moved in almost like they waited to start building for when I left I come back and they have a massive base built that mind you wasn’t there when I left to go mine coal I come back and it’s prestige was triple mine and they didn’t even ask to build there and it’s an eye sore and that’s why I’m wanting to move plus the area on trior I’m at isn’t that great anyways not enough room to expand unless I dig out everything