Water and lava blocks

So,

I saw that the devs shared a build by someone on twitter today. I checked it out and it turns out it was on my home planet elopor.
in the video of the build, the gentleman places water into a crystal to create some fountain type deals. I have also noticed there that there are ducts with water in them.
I decided i would like to add some water to my build and after much searching couldnt find anything on the web about it. I decided to check in the boundless discord where i was informed
that the water block they used was a gift from the devs.

This was a massive downer.

We seriously need a way to transport or craft water to place in our builds in order to create fountains and such. Lava would be nice as well.

I would like to urge the devs to consider making that a thing for us in the coming updates (if they havent already been working on it).

I was also informed in the discord that I could join the city and have them route a duct over to my build. This however, is not an option for me for two reasons.
a) it doesnt help put water in my 22k prestige build that i worked so hard on
and
b) i dont like to build in cities or community projects for my own personal reasons, the main reason being that a cluster of builds tends to detract from the aesthetic value of each of its components (that is my personal opinion)

so,

Devs, Please give us some form or method of transporting/crafting water and lava blocks so that we too can enjoy that aspect of the game. If you just want to stuff 100 water blocks in my inventory i wont be upset but yeah, i think itd be nice if that was an option for everyone.

1 Like

The devs stopped doing handouts because people were… I think because people were asking too much of them.

As for buckets, they will be implemented eventually, but the issue is griefing. They want to be sure nobody can get their build covered in lava and ruin their experience

9 Likes