Water elevators (show us what ya got)

i made a very crude version off an elevator
if you made one please share it with us
this is very simple design with minor damage
but back in the beta days i had them working with diferent floors
and stations as soon as i did more research i post more elevator techniques
i hope you do so yourself
grtz moebs
(removed video gave my name away :sweat:)

this is pic off the old one i made each one took you to a specific gemfloor
in corner off each floor was drop to trampoline to get back to the floor selector room
ill try get that vid on here if i figure out how

7 Likes

started youtube channel so i can post video’s for you guy’s
shoutout to @boundmore and @Jiivita and awesome streamer @Spitcup
they inspired me to quit my job and become full time youtuber :joy:
called the “moebius the boundless addict”

i mainly focus on elevators
8 Likes

Currently working on watervators at my tower build in river towns. You could check it out sometime ‘alganar HQ’ maybe wvwn give any idea for more watervators as well currently got 3 installed. With a fourth one to go in the middle.

Unfortunately they are pretty basic in design but with Morris time and hopefully inspiration they might be better in the future

that elevator requires strong lungs

Adding a trampoline at bottom would negate any fall damage.

Also, you can combine the two column elevator into one, but require a more complicated setup. Put a trapdoor, one that can block water, at top doorway between doorway and source block. Have it on auto, with initial position allowing water flow. Only difference from basic is that when you go down, just close the trapdoor, to stop water flow temporarily and just fall down onto trampoline at bottom.

the damage is done by the silver chiseled block bumping you in the stream at the end
but its good idea can just have drop back seperate beside the going up
i was starting with the smalest i could make to keep it small
the levator tales up room on everyfloor it passes
when im back online i def test same setup out with trampoline on bottom
our the bump in trampoline and the walls around aswell

Using ice (or better slide) would reduce damage as well for the ‘bumper’ if not trampoline which might make you bounce a bit wildly

2 Likes

Could put water on the 3rd block from the bottom so you don’t get fall damage. Use square chisel on the floor so the water won’t spill over

The one on the right is to go up, and the left is where you’d fall. I use water as its “landing pad” to avoid fall damage

1 Like