Waterfront Outlets

Hello, Oortians!

We released a new style of the mall about a month ago and I want to let you all know about this exciting creation. Waterfront Outlets is an outlet-style mall that is geared towards an organized, unique, and aesthetic layout. We use high-quality materials and are a real-life group of 8 friends that share the responsibility of the mall.

The best way to reach us is on our discord: Discord

Access to the Waterfront Outlets can be found at Ultima HQ directly across from Gyosha Malls portal on the bottom floor, Apex T6 Network, the TNT Megahub, Fireborn, Legendville, The Hive, or the illuminaughty footfall co-op. Alternatively we are located on Minorengle(-897N, -1,864E, alt 65)

Shop Plots - All shops are 1 plot wide, by 4 plots deep with no altitude limit. We do allow shops to merge together under special circumstances (such as a couple who want to run a shop together). These plots are yours to decorate and buy/sell however you wish to! We try to scan the mall once daily but will not exceed 3 days without a scan.

Gleam Heaven - This is an incentive directly beside the main hub that takes you on a planetary journey through some of the best gleam locations in boundless. You can farm gleam here and we offer Regen bombs in each room! Don’t feel like grinding out the gleam? Check out the main room in the mall to purchase it instead!

The Mining Corps - This is another incentive we offer located directly beside the main hub. There is signage to further explain the process in detail in the HQ at the mall. This offers new players, or inexperienced forgers the opportunity to swap a certain amount of gems for a bundle of the best mining gear in the game. A bundle includes your hammer, persisting food, and speed brews! To join the roster, let us know on the discord.

We have an extremely active community of shop owners, every founder also maintains their own shop. Whether you are looking for that once in a lifetime deal, or just to socialize with some of the most helpful, friendly Oortians, come to check us out! Spark up some conversation, mine some gleam, grab a couple of gems and a bundle, and seal the deal with your latest sales at Waterfront Outlets!

5 Likes

So Proud to be part of your mall. Been having sales everyday! keep up the great work!

2 Likes

*Main hub is still under development but may be finished today

1 Like

I came to shop here yesterday and was really digging the layout. Keep it up!

1 Like

You guys deserve a pat on the back. Its a very helpful and friendly group, a very nice design, and easy to navigate without getting lost!!!.
It’s getting a lot of attention, my shop has been very profitable so far. Very glad I decided to set up there!

Thanks for your efforts and hard work, it looks great!!

1 Like

I shop here all the time and one of the guilds I just joined just opened a store here. I’m so curious to know who owns these stores that I frequent so much lol

1 Like

They have a discord with that info. Perhaps someone will post the link. wink-wink lol

I didn’t realize that level of information was in the discord. I just thought that discord was just to contact them lol. Silly me.

It was just added recently. Would have been easy to miss.

Ah, that would make more sense. Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

I am very thankful for everyone’s hard work in this mall and the kind words everyone has taken time to pass forward. I am extremely happy to note and underline that I have noticed absolutely nothing but positivity from everyone involved. It is a great feeling that I can request suggestions and even criticism, and not worry about being roasted. I always want to make sure that we can keep making improvements based on request. We can never think of everything and collaboration is a big BIG deal to me. Shop owners should be a part of this project, not thought of as just tenants! Thank you to everyone involved.

5 Likes

At Waterfront Outlets, we are a hotdog community who strive to do things and stuff. After much planning, the new Waterfront Outlets Hub is complete. We hope everyone will be satisfied with this design and fill up the portal space! Guild portals will go inside the aesthetically pleasing Guild Cave and can be built to size. Personal portals will go above the hub portals and also can be built to size. Additionally, we are going to start adding farms which will be accessible through the Gleam Heaven network. So come on out to the mall and have a hotdog :hotdog:

1 Like

Sorry if being blind, but on which planet are you based and how do we reach you?

1 Like

No worries Catfud, we are located on Minorengle. I can get you coordinates if you like.

1 Like

was just thinking if you want customers, best to let them know how to reach you :grinning:

1 Like

Great point, I will refine the post to better inform of that.

2 Likes

After an amount of time i have discovered all 34 regions on Exoworld Crav and guess what :clap: (slaps) you can get your hands on one of these babies for only 500 coinage at the Waterfront Outlets on Minorengle! *accesible through hubs like Apex T6 Network, TNT Megahub, Ultima HQ, Fireborn, Legendville, and more!
**Also featuring plenty of fresh shop space for you and your pals for the low low price of fr33

1 Like

Hey everyone the main hub has been revised and the post updated.

Your favorite mall has stumbled upon a stockpile of fully discovered atlases from Ord Trian! 450c

Also i have added some fresh sculptures to the Hub
Hope everyone likes!

6 Likes