Wayfarer Account only has 2 plots

As title says, I logged into my wayfarer character today for the first (maybe second) time since 1.0 and she only has 2 plots available. She should have many, many more. Please could someone look into it for me? Account name is same as forum name. Character is FrostMaiden. Many thanks.

Is this your only character? And do you remember if you earned plots after the “1.0” release?

This is my only character. Before the wipe I had two, but FrostMaiden was always the OG. With regards to play since 1.0, I popped my head in but didn’t plot or stay. Plots are currently reading 2/2

a character starts with 2

have you bought any plots with cubits after you levelled up?

1 Like

Omg. This is the problem. No lol. I jus expected all my plots to be there. I’m a dumb dumb. So sorry for wasting your time. Time to level!

2 Likes

Everything is ok so. That’s good. :sunglasses: No bug, no worries. Just play, level up, and spend cubits on plots.

Have fun :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you!

Nothing carried over from EA, maybe that was part of the confusion?

Also if you want to level quickly, there are a few ways to do so without much expense. Probably a few posts on the forum about it. Let me know if you need any help with that.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll search the forum for quick ways to level!

1 Like

this will get your character some decent levels :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

If you need some help getting started, I’ll bring you one of my new player care packages, which includes a grapple, food, several gleambow totems, and a few storage boxes.

1 Like

That’s really kind of you but that’s okay! I have a character on PlayStation that has some things I can share with my og character. I’ve already kitted her out with a slingbow, grapple, and some tools. Just working on leveling now!

2 Likes