WBC - Worldbuilder Competition #2! -Canceled-

I have not seen a trace of this thread at all until now, and I’m on the forum everyday. Weeeeird o-o

Just make a 2 weeks deadline and let people run wild :slight_smile:

There is a guy on the Stonehearth forum that regularly updates a voxel design challenge he have had going for a year or something like that now even thopugh people only contributes once a month or something in that direction.

1 Like

I really like the power of the World Builder tool, and even some games in this offering. I jist kinda lost a little enthusiasm with update 102, when my bright, colorful, cartoony world went all drab and earthtone pastel dull.
I havent even fired it up after 105 to check out the changes, though dev notes suggest they addressed one of my concerns. The editor.exe crash issue.
Good luck to all the World Builders!

Bump it up!

Up with you my little Thread!

I’d like to submitt something, but I can’t finish my world, cause the WB is still bugged on Windows… :confused:

1 Like

Okay, seems like this Competition needs to be recreated in some months. I don’t think enough people will submitt anything till tomorrow if they didn’t till now. Maybe with an easier Theme too then.

Well first the theme os pretty hard and second the world builder is so strange now ;-; I have no ider how to use the grass density and my water and lava are both grey :confused:

and my main problem are the Trees…

https://forum.oortonline.com/t/trees-wont-generate-correctly/1633

1 Like

im getting the same problem

#Okay this Event is now Canceled.

##Maybe I’ll try it again as soon as the Worldbuilder is fixed.

2 Likes

You do love bolt :smile:
I am sorry this isn’t working atm but I am sure we will see it come back once the issues with the worldbuilder are solved.
This is a good idea and will still be a good idea in the future!

3 Likes

Of course I like bolt, its easier to read.