We have A WINNER! iLLumiNaughty Wall Art Contest!

We did it! The idea to host this contest was one of the best ideas we’ve had in iLLumiNaughty! It has been a blast watching the whole process, from the mammoth walls, and super Naughty pathways, to the art going up one by one.

I love this game and the community… seeing people from all different guilds working together has absolutely been the best part.
I want to thank each contestant. You all did an amazing job and I thank you for that… you’ve left your mark in our city and we will continue to enjoy it.

3rd Place winner is @CrazyClaws!!!
Tropical Fish

2nd Place winner is lyashii!!!
Shadow Creep

And the WINNER is…:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
@Apt (Pyrrhocoris)
Fancy Cuttletrunk

4th Place runner up! @AlexxChristo with “The Oortian Heart.

5th Place @GrayFrequency with “Tropical Adventures of Teeny Fox”

Crowd Favorite… I received so many comments regarding the genius of this wall… lol… this prize goes to @JaceyLive! With his rendition of “I’d rather sheet in my hands and clap”

The winners will receive:

1st Place 1 Million Coin
2nd Place 300,000 Coin
3rd Place 175,000 Coin
4th-20th 20,000 Coin
4th Place Forged Rift Bow
5th Place Forged Blink Bow
Crowd Favorite Umbris Sling Bow

How will prizes be delivered?

All coin will be distributed to the winners via the iLLumiNaughty Wall Art Faction Book. All bows will be hand traded. Please contact me either via the forum, discord @ginabean#0856, or PSN @ginabean70.

How the winners were selected?

All votes were cast by mail. I personally went through each and every mail in the inbox and counted them. (Mental note… do not use this method in contests as the mail system is definitely NOT user friendly)

Crowd favorite was due to many people making comments about it when they cast their vote. :poop:

Congratulations, again to all the winners! Thank your to all who participated and to those who took the time to come vote!

Special thanks goes to all this who donated toward the prize package, we couldn’t have done it without you! :nerd_face::+1:

17 Likes

Oh wow thank you all so much for voting for my “ tropical :tropical_fish:

I was a last entry so I’m so happy

Congrats to the tops winners and all who entered it was such fun

Thanks again everyone

Fiesty :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Gz fiesty, good work :grinning:

6 Likes

Congratulations y’all! :gift: :grin::gift:
And thank you @ginabean for hosting this fun contest, and for the voters! :grin: Also thank you for the prize!

I had so much fun creating The Tropical Adventures of Teeny Fox, and I loved seeing everyone’s awesome wall art!

8 Likes

Hey, I may have won 2nd place, but it’s apparent who the real #2 is :poop: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congrats all, that was pretty fun!

8 Likes

Aww, very cool! Congrats to all of you! Great artwork everyone :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Was fun to participate in, I’d like to donate the Umbris slingbow to @CrazyClaws if you can give her that please.
Really enjoyed this, great work to all the contestants and a huge appreciation to @ginabean and all the people who donated money and to everyone who made this happen :grinning::grinning:
I was the first to get mine built so no one seen anything and it made a lot of people confused and curious about the “I’d rather sheet in my hands and clap” lol :joy:

9 Likes

oh wow thank you @JaceyLive your the best I thought yours was great didn’t expect to come anywhere at the top I was expecting last if im honest :slight_smile:

I just enjoyed the time I was over with @ginabean making it she made me feel very welcome and im glad they all stay there for everyone to enjoy.

Thank you @JaceyLive and @ginabean

7 Likes

thanks y’all, you made my day!
I’ll put the coin to good use: expect a massive treasure hunt soon-ish! …if Antar VI comes back online and unharmed, if not, expect it a bit later

7 Likes

Congrats to all the winners, and everyone involved really. Was good fun and always awesome seeing everyone coming together for these things.

Much appreciated @ginabean for organising!

When’s round 2 start? :grin:

5 Likes