We have Winners! The Naughty Boat Contest!

To everyone who participated in The Naughty Boat Contest… WELL DONE!!! We had some amazing entries and to be honest, it turned out even more incredible than I had even hoped! We really have some talented builders among us.

Judging will take place over the next few days. We are super happy to have @james and @Leahlemoncakes, and the rest of the Dev team helping Lorelie and I pick the winners. :nerd_face::+1:

There are four categories. Best Small Boat, Nest Big Boat, Best Team Build, and Best Overall. Please stop by and check them out! Feel free to “Come Aboard!” And see the amazing detail! They really are fun to explore.

To get to the Harbor take The iLLumiNaughty Gate from Ultima USE. This will take you to the iLLn Main Hub where there is a portal to the Harbor. From the TNT MegaHub, take the Trior Gate and there is a portal in the Village. From the Naughty Mall take the Lobby and head towards the yellow and Green side… there is a door that will take you right to the Harbor.

Winners from each category will receive 200k coin. All entries will receive a set of gem chisels as well. Thanks again!

10 Likes

Thank you for having us. @ginabean @lorelie

I also wanted to say that the submarine is awesome. Do go inside when you visit!

8 Likes

yes, thank you for having us guys! it really is a fun event to participate in!

8 Likes

Yes @ginabean and @lorelie for the contest, it was fantastic fun to take part in, and I am over the moon at how well the “Yilis Queen” came out. The builds in the contest are all amazing, I’m glad I’m not a judge lol. Good luck to everyone!

6 Likes

Omg your Queen was the second boat I noticed! It’s beautifully built!

2 Likes

Thank YOU for participating! Your boat is amazing! We’re still judging and will have winners in the next fees days! :blush:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see who the winners are! Definitely post when judging is over and the winners are known! So exciting!!!

4 Likes

To be honest, the real winner is me. My tower gives a magnificent view of the harbor that I can enjoy every day. Thank you to everyone who participated I love all of them!

11 Likes

I feel the same way. Watching the boats come to life has been amazing. To be honest I’m having a hard time picking my choices for winners. I’ll post screenshots when the winners are announced. :blush:

They are so full of such cool detail, it’s really with the trip to go check them out. :blush:

4 Likes

Being a judge is the worst! Haha

1 Like

You’re a boat! cough cough I mean great contest! I’m looking forward to the screenshots and getting to go see these builds for myself.

1 Like

Was fun Gina had you worried on my build. I cut it close.

1 Like

And bro your ship is not safe from that cannon ball it has anti mermaid magic flowing around it. Lol

2 Likes

So did I lol my sub was last minute and I ran out of time for details like I wanted and wish it was longer. Lol oh well is what it is.

2 Likes

I gotta say, this was a really hard contest to judge! First off, I want to thank @Durangotang for the idea to host this contest! Glad to have you on my team! Also, shout out to @shortyd856 who worked really hard to make it happen.

I had an especially difficult time judging the small boat and the team category. Wow! They all deserve to win! That being said, we had to make a choice! The judges were myself, @shortyd856, and the dev team. Thank you to @Leahlemoncakes for getting the teams thoughts and for helping us decide.

There are 4 first prize categories. Small Boats, Big Boats, Team Builds (big or small), and Best Overall. Each first place prize is 200,000coin which will be awarded via the Naughty Boat Contest Faction Book. Be sure to have and keep your boats aligned to the guild. This will ensure your boats will stay protected, for future Oortians to enjoy! :nerd_face:

Everyone will be getting a set of gem chisels as a special thank you for participating.

The winners are!

Small Boat: @Krollbar
Ice War Boat - The guns, the engines, and the signs blew this boat up!

Big Boat: @JDGroat
The Submarine
Pics don’t do it justice! This one was a blast to explore!

Team Boat: @DJDancecraft & @keeekeee The Titanic - The interior detail is what really set this one apart. There was so much to explore, both inside and out.

Best Overall: @Mittekemuis
Air Ship
No surprise here! Mittens raised the bar when she built this! I feel like the winner here because I get to see it everyday! This boat alone was worth more than anything!

Special shout out to @Zer0 for building an awesome Light House for the harbor!

To all the other entries! Thank you and well done! This was not an easy choice! These boats really are amazingly fun to explore!

I’ll award coin today @JDGroat when you get a chance align your boat. :nerd_face:.
I’ll work on getting all the chisels on shopstands for you in the next 24 hours!

26 Likes

Because you can only mention 10 people…

Thank you @Krisys @Deathwhisper @digbycceasar @Lancelotz @Durangotang @Spitcup @Dubbanz and @DutchOfSorissi for being a part of the contest and making the harbor spectacular! :nerd_face::+1:

11 Likes

It was extremely hard to judge and amazing to see some of the talent within the community!

Well done to everyone who took part and of course to the winners :clap::boundless:

Can’t wait to see the next one!

11 Likes

Congrats winners! Thanks Gina and Lorelie for hosting, I’m jealous of your amazing harbor now :star_struck:

And I agree, while all the boats are pretty awesome, Mittekemuis’ is mind blowing.

9 Likes

I am paying winners via the Naughty Boat GuildBook right now. @Mittekemuis @DJDancecraft @keeekeee @Krollbar @JDGroat it will show in your notifications and you’ll see the extra 200k (100k each for team)

7 Likes

Very well-deserved winners! Such a beautiful area to tour!

5 Likes