We have Winners! The Naughty Boat Contest!

Congratulations to the winners and all participants, amazing work by everyone. Also a big shout out to @ginabean and @shortyd856 and the Naughty guild. You make the game and community so much better. Thank you.

10 Likes

Thank you too @Kaplah for donating toward the prize! I just found that out! :nerd_face::+1: You also make the community great! :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Thank you ever so much for the praise!
It was fun todo. I also want to thank @Krisys for keeping me company. In my eyes there ship is awesome considering it’s a first attempt.

The submarine inside is gorgeous. Don’t forget to go and take a look when you visit.

The pink swan ship is adorable too. Knowing it was done by a 9 year old…talented kid :joy:

The mermaid statue I will probably copy on a next ship I build.

13 Likes

Oh yay!!! @DJDancecraft thank you SO MUCH for inviting me to build with you!!! It was an absolute blast!! Any day, man, any day!!

Thank you @ginabean for hosting the competition, and to all judges and everyone involved!
I called @Mittekemuis an amazing sky pirate for that beautiful air ship!!
That gorgeous yellow queen had me nervous, and the sub is gonna be a favorite bungee jump! :laughing: Every single ship was so well built!

7 Likes

Great work guys!!

2 Likes

hey, no problem! you really do have some potential. and i, uh, have lots of gleambows! lol, it really was fun building with you.

6 Likes

Thank you all. It was a lot of fun!

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners !! Everyone had amazing boats ! I quite enjoyed seeing them all come together ! This was definitely a good learning experience for me as a builder . Thank you @Mittekemuis for encouraging me to join :slightly_smiling_face: .

6 Likes

Thank you to everyone! I love how you have made this game a great community. This is definitely boundless.

4 Likes

Awesome, ty! Thanks for hosting!

1 Like

Congrats winners!! :smiley: Incredible work by all! I’m always so blown away by what everybody creates - seriously, this is the most talented community (and the best overall!) I’ve ever encountered! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I wasn’t sure what to do to celebrate my amazing feat… so me and @keeekeee made our own trophies with our boat on it! I still cant say how much fun this event was. everyone was so talented!

8 Likes

Ugh @DJDancecraft your trophy looks awesome! I’m still working on the gold for mine…replacing most of that gleam with gold (and putting water inside the cup!). Either way yes it was an absolute blast! Was also my first build competition! Looking forward to more!!!

1 Like

yep, my first build competition as well! yours will definitely look good with some gold!

1 Like

Lol! I had so much fun watching you guys build! Most of all, exploring the titanic. You guys had so much detail on the inside!

I’m so glad you had fun! Most of all, that’s what it’s all about! And thank you again to ALL the participants! Your ships will live long in iLLn Harbor! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

If you look at the backside, our ship has its own name…since its not technically the Titanic. :heart: I’m so happy you’re keeping all the boats!!! It’s a favorite hang out spot now lol!!!

2 Likes

@keeekeee I agree, hangout spots everywhere throughout the competition!

1 Like

Oh yeah! Every boat has greatness about it. And that lighthouse is brilliant!!

Oh, edit, Piglet. :star_struck: Love!!!

3 Likes

I want to congratulate all of the winners! All of the boats are fun and creative. I enjoyed watching them from start to finish. It was very difficult to judge, wish I could have picked all of them. Thank you for participating and leaving your mark in illuminaughty.
Lorelie

8 Likes

I thought it was funny that the “Titanic” was built so close to my Ice Destroyer :joy:

4 Likes