We need more content

Hey there I know there are probaly a ton of posts like this. But we need more content. Least bi monthly. So much talk over many new intriguing things. To name a few shields hunter or titans. Just be nice to see more content being released. I know with covid itā€™s a little harder but I love this game and it would be unfortunate to see more and more people leave due to the fact that theres no more progression. The thing keeping my attention is my unique base build and my family. But that only goes so far till I start drifting till I hear about new things. So a timeline or least when we can expect new things. I dont wanna see this game die like others before it. Sincerely Esper

2 Likes

If Leahlemoncakes sees thisā€¦

Iā€™mā€¦ Iā€™m gonna go back to my bed made out of sand.

8 Likes

I need more time to play to enjoy more content. :grin::wink:

7 Likes

Why do u post stuff like that? This a post for new content not for random pics

2 Likes

Full disclosure, itā€™s because I sent a private message to devs 4 hours ago asking them to make a thread to update the community on every big feature that was already teased months/years ago, saying part of the community was getting restless for news regarding the following :

• Titans / Protectors
  • Lance (long-range melee weapon?)
  • Shields
  • Ground-basher creature
  • Warp-Hunter creature
  • Block-Parasite creature
  • Sea-creatures
  • Ladders
  • Props / Furniture (the most important feature of all, < cough >)
  • Clothing / Armor
  • New races models
  • Stickers
  • Rental Worlds
  • Actual Creative Mode

Basically, you proved my point with this thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

Please fishing too :smiley:

9 Likes

Patience is a virtue.

The devs most certainly have big plans. They have shields, they have the hunter, they have titans, we have seen graphics of in-game models, the titans are visualized in the trailer, they have em all locked away to refine the coding in preparation of a big launch update. Their marketing has been consistant and they have fed us several QOL updates for awhile now, i would be willing to bet they blow their top before winter with a big updateā€¦ a game changing update.

All personal opinionā€¦

And pants.

9 Likes

I havenā€™t talked to the devs but here are my wagers. Anyone want to set up a gambling pool with over/unders? Could be fun!

• Titans / Protectors
  • Lance (long-range melee weapon?)
  • Shields
  • Ground-basher creature
    Never
  • Warp-Hunter creature
    Wraith? 2023
  • Block-Parasite creature
    Never
  • Sea-creatures
    Never
  • Ladders
    Never
  • Props / Furniture (the most important feature of all, < cough >)
  • Clothing / Armor
  • New races models
    Never
  • Stickers
    Never
  • Rental Worlds
  • Actual Creative Mode
4 Likes

People leave because the base planets are scary. The planets before VAPE were beautiful and fascinating. The color of the atmosphere is just terrible, for example, the planet Alnitans in the daytime, look for yourself, your eyes will hurt.
I will not tire of repeating that the game became scarier on the day when the colors faded, the special magic of the game immediately disappeared Link to the color change theme

On that day the game became as gray as the rest of the games. Iā€™ve tried to come back many times. But the ugly planets and pale colors of the worlds repel me and all my friends who loved this game before the WIPE.

I apologize for the errors, I use Google translator

3 Likes

EA never dies. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

When isee those crazy exo planets I completely donā€™t understand why the usable planets so simple only slightly crazy ones just have deep annoying cutouts filled with water

1 Like

but we are able to sea creatures alreadyā€¦

sorry afternoon joke

4 Likes

mqdefault

1 Like

Iā€™m going to burry you, tee-hee. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Its raining here too

Rental planets definitely next i believe.

That would certainly occupy all the team until its done.

Plus side, more revenue and less trolling. More revenue means ability to increase staff and then have more stuff on the go (huge level of best guess speculation and hope plus over simplification)

2 Likes

We can easily create really long list for new content.

However, I would like Boundless to make these large steps a soon as possible, before diving into expanding collection of blocks or craftable items:

1. Creatures that has been on to do list for years now (Warp Wraith AKA Hunter, Ground Basher, The Big Rock Eating Warm or whatever is its name).
  2. Rental worlds.
  3. Tier 8 worlds.
  4. Titans.

Exactly in this order, I think.

I know, unrealistic.

I must admit that Iā€™ve also been kinda <.< >.> about development, especially when I started looking around for stuff like a market tracker a few weeks ago. It felt like the last thing to happen to boundless was some point in 2019, which made me start wondering ā€œwait is this game Iā€™ve invested a week and a half into dead/dying?ā€ which is never good.

I really, really think it would be a very good idea if they make a big update with all kinds of interactive blocks and props with which we can make our own content.

1 Like

Itā€™s not dead or dieing, I think they just moved to large content updates instead of small ones, due to big project drops.

The compactness update was huge.
The market tracker was huge.
And rental planets will be huge so that is taking time.
Creative mode is huge.
And I think if they drop new creatures/weapons it will be a new era update which will be huge.

It just takes time.

When they get back to more manageable updates, I think we will see more regular updates.

1 Like