We should get these to new things

In what part or official place of the game marketing does it say that this cannot be a PVP game? They sold it to me for: epic MMO sandbox made of voxels with endless possibilities. They should say: with infinite possibilities (except PVP, that possibility not xD) I can understand that many do not like PVP, but I do not understand that they try to prevent others from enjoying some type of non-mandatory PVP content and reduced to certain Special areas where you are not required to participate, nor should you have exclusive colors or materials that force builders to have to go through these planets. The PVP could be implemented in many ways so that it is not intrusive or modifies the quiet lives of those who only want to build, maintain, trade or manage. Example: games capture the flag, 1v1 duels in sands specially created for them, etc. In addition to that you could enable some option in the configuration to reject all the PVP content for a player to avoid abuse with the portals or something. Many constantly wonder why the game does not have a better percentage of player retention. Could it be related to the fact that in a game called Boundless, that is, without limits, it has many limits set by a group of people who make themselves heard loudly in the forum? Why prevent the game from diversifying in content and setting limits if nobody forces you to participate and by participating you will not get any additional advantage? In my opinion, these limits that some put to the game does not make the game more fun for a greater number of people, it only creates a niche game that few people will like because they insist that the game only has content that 100% like it and preventing others from having fun in other more varied ways. We like to build and everything else, but we would like to have another way to disconnect from time to time and fight in an arena, where I could meet people from other servers. Or simply improve my way of fighting practicing with a friend while we wait for the titans and other pve content of the game when we get tired of the hunts and want to vary a bit.

1 Like

it’s ARKish :face_with_hand_over_mouth: