Weather glitch?

has this something to do with the current weather glitches that have been going on once in a while?
all of a sudden I get internet connection issues then gets dark and light again. in no way, the weather changes that fast. I was not the only one seeing it, Adora also had at the same time that it got dark and connection issues, lucky I was able to capture the moment because I got SteelSeries capture moment enabled.

2 Likes

guessing your planet was moved, and resynced :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it’s very likely unrelated to the other known weather issue.
However thanks for the clip, from that I managed to see a brief stall on the server metrics at that specific time. Those metrics give us a good idea of what to look at to fix the stall.
The weather glitch you see here I think is likely to be some sort of issue in the attempt to interpolate back from client prediction to the server after the stall. It’s possible there’s an issue there as well which we can maybe reproduce by inducing fake stalls to let us take a look.

12 Likes

i thought i was going crazy lol, was standing in the same area all day and it happend at minimal 5 times within a 4 hour window

1 Like

@Dwarftree you are still crazy… xD but it is odd

@blake thanks for your reply

2 Likes

@blake hello glad to see some devs on the forums again.

1 Like

BLAKE! It’s so good to see you again! download (7)