Weekend Boundless plans!

do you have something exciting, creative, grindy or just plain mundane planned for the boundless universe this weekend then let us know!

Even if its only to share the pain ahead, please divulge details…and post pics as you go.
We love pics!

I’ll be doin a bit of mining but also adding detail to my newly chiseled basement…pics will follow.

4 Likes

The new exo is loaded with great stuff to raid, so lots of that! :grin: Trying to build up a lot of coin for a good shopping spree of building mats for other stuff, and an Oort reserve.

Mentioned it before and still haven’t gotten to it, but I really want to put in a nice pool deck at my Raxxa place. I did buy the mats for that already, have it mostly planned out in my head. I miss swimming IRL. :sob: So, will at least give my Citizens a nice place to swim! :wink:

4 Likes

nice! that is an aspect of boundless I love…building those wish fulminant projects that is just so much harder in rl :grinning: for myself, getting planning permission for a building a huge subterranean empire in rl is actually quite hard…
let us know if you make a splash with that project and dive straight in.

4 Likes

Continuing my build on angel 1

4 Likes

I have a small mountain or two that i need to remove on beckon so i can start building.

4 Likes

I plan on finishing the structure of my tree. Or at least a dozen more branches. So lots of transform chiseling and normal chiseling.

18 Likes

Lots of little things here & there.
I’ll be moving my whole goo farm to my new place & putting it underground, so tons of digging. I’m putting it in the ground to preserve the surface area for gatherers…and the beautiful park-like aesthetic.

It’s fun building a new place & using the style/materials that I wished I’d used before. :grin:

6 Likes

It looks like this is going to be the biggest tree in the Boundless Universe.
Keep on :boundless: building :grinning::+1:

5 Likes

wowsa…any trees nearby are going to feel very inadequate…

4 Likes

Now when I build underground I usually bomb most of where I want to build with an alt and beacon the plots as they become empty of blocks. Saves some time and hammers! And it is fun to throw some bombs around once in a while

6 Likes

Bringing sacrifices to the pain machine is part of my plan.
It has started and the machine demands more

Do not look at it for too long or you will feel the pain too :grin:

6 Likes

pic from a while ago with the bombed out mess below my workshop…

been working on that area over the last few days and still much to do but has quite fun and satisfying (and a lot (!) of slope chiseling).
looking forward to adding some detail now the major grunt work has been done.

6 Likes

I’ll be working on combustion/kindling farms. My original setup was for combustion, 1 plot wide, 10 plots long, underground, three floors of that. I’ve expanded a bit since that first setup, so now I have 3 plots wide on each floor, everything else is the same, but the old design doesn’t work for that layout. I’ll be doing some new design around those combustion/kindling fields. And, of course, endless reap/sow cycles :smiley: Sprinkling fertilizer while I go around

8 Likes

my plans for weekend:

9 Likes

There are 37 wildstock ninjas in that picture…

8 Likes

damn! I missed one so…

2 Likes

Its the ninja hoppers that get scary. Its why I live on a relatively safe planet.

2 Likes

sure thing, many a time I died (sorry, was defeated) by a hopping hit-man (they do it like a pro)

and all that before the true ninja even entered the game
8faac7f760610f314f1f405693454155a2681926_1_690x310

gonna be carnage when she comes

3 Likes

14 Likes

I’ll be continuing with the fields of gold in an attempt to produce more milk and butter than the universe can handle…

12 Likes