Weekend rush hour! streams with giveaways and cheap T6 hammers!

hello everyone!

ill be streaming later tonight to do some nice giveaways, and to do some forging meanwhile
while I forge, the finished T6 hammers will be cheaply sold on a stand at 5.5k each
I mainly aim for speed T6 due to higher demands, but durability will be forged as well.
I will only be doing diamond hammers due to them also being in higher demand.
and because I got 1000 of it ready :smile:

also while I’m forging the earnings from the hammers sold those coins will partly be given away too! it all depends on how many join the giveaway :slight_smile:
follow me to see when I go live to prepare for the giveaway.

13 Likes

Hey, are there any VODs you have that I could watch to see your process for forging? I’m usually working when I see you hop on stream and I watch specific stuff when I’m working. If you don’t know a good one, I’ll just watch through some some time.

4 Likes

Host posted his forging on the forum, it’s watchable on YouTube :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tried to attend, but I couldn’t get to the world that you’re on, @HOST … next time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it’s his new sovereign, we’re just watching

3 Likes

oh!

what, like from a neighbouring planet?

1 Like

no we’re watching him on twitch: Twitch

2 Likes

Ah, yeah, I was just coming back to say that I’ve just noticed that my Twitch blocker was notifying me, but I’d not seen it.

Not to worry, cheers.

Separate question: How would one get a giveaway over a stream, though?

1 Like

I think by leaving your ingame name so you can meet up at some designated place? just speculating

2 Likes

Are you not able to watch the stream? Then we can also explain it

1 Like

If you want I’m sure one of us can stream his stream on discord if you can’t watch

Ah, no thanks, all good, don’t like Twitch/discord getting my data.

I’ll have a Twitch VPN thingy, soon, so I’ll be more Twitch literate soon.

Thanks, all. :slight_smile:

Also, cheers, but a running commentary on game streaming would be painful … :sweat_smile: … Again, thanks, though.

1 Like

Good to see you still streaming HOST!
Even with microphone :wink:

4 Likes

Your decision is respected - we will add you to the list for the giveaway, if you win I can post it on here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OMG! Seriously … very kind, but please, pass on my winnings to the next person down if it happens. :slight_smile:

( sorry, wasn’t making a fuss, was truly just being ignorant … am slightly wiser now :sweat_smile: )

Oh! Alright! Must have mistaken it then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Moved Off Topic Posts

The giveaway starts in roughly 30 minutes :slight_smile: to join the giveaway, please join the stream and let us know in the comment section that you’re here and like to join in ^.^ (in the viewer list it shows often people that are not actually here - being some bot, never interact, so everyone that shows us that they are a real watcher will be added to the list and someone will be chosen by the wheel of names that will be also shown live on the stream :slight_smile: )

can i be on the list? i was there a loooooong time

1 Like

Already added you my dear :slight_smile: don’t worry. Not forgetting about you ^.^

1 Like