Weekly Dev Update: 2017 February 10th - Less suicidal Creatures, More devious Creatures!

I’m there Jeffrotheswell

Spend an hour or so walking around and checking different biomes on your planet and don’t mine until you find a mountain with resources seen on sides. Dig in then and you’ll have coal iron copper fossil and tech in dozens and hundreds within an hour of mining.

Got plenty of Coal, Copper, Iron, Tech FRAGMENTS, and Silver. Everything else…nope

There’s trading involved too, and components can easily be traded for 165 coins, rare resources are supposed to be harder to find on starter planets, not sure if to this degree, but it’s for certain that the ratios between common and rare resources are for something, just as there’s an strategy with Minecraft, there’s with boundless, we haven’t figured it out yet though.

Yeah, I’m going to put this game on hold for another 8 months until they can get their $*** figured out. So far, not really impressed. Feels like a hollowed out Minecraft Clone. PS, The Grappling Hook was awesome when the game was first released, now its complete SH**

1 Like

Im selling markers at my shop. Its made out of gleam and ice by the main entrance

I didn’t see you there. I sent out multiple “hello” s on the chat, no response. walked around the coordinates, no one was there. I left after 15 minutes. I won’t be one until the game gets…better. Thanks anyways

nicely done guys :slight_smile:

See you next patch or live :slight_smile:

AWESOME! can`t wait for the game to be release this 2017