Weekly Dev Update: 2017 February 24th - Warp to friends and PORTALs!

No, portal conduits as I previously mentioned.

The block is there to see, but it’s not actually “in game” yet as there is no recipe for it. Back in the Oort Online days, you built a portal out of Oort Stone, so I think this may still be required, in some capacity, to create the portal conduit blocks.

We wait and see :smiley:

I just wanted to give a big DITTO to the opinion that glass is ugly. I made 2 bricks of it and was sorely disappointed. I know this is probably a lame comparison, but the devs have blown my mind with how awesome some of the bricks have looked, ever single one being better than other games of similar type. . . except for glass. It doesn’t fit with the beauty of anything else.

2 Likes

yes yes yes, glass please!!

portals are beautiful- the animation and all; not just useful but also decorative, they make place look better;

and if you frame it like this:

close up

just imagine how better it might look with glass blocks looking better; you create pictures that are alive, I already imagine a space dedicated to portals (and after the limit of 3 being close removed) - 10, 12 and more portals framed, put behind glass, creating a gallery of living pictures - new art has been born :sunglasses:

you still leave the other side free to enter, only one side gets glass and is made for viewing only; the portal above looks like this on the use side:

3 Likes