• brick: 100 / 100 / 50

IGNEOUS (purple?/red/green?)

• stone: 0 / 0 / 0
  • rock: 0 / 700 / 50
  • dec1: 50 / 50 / 50
  • dec2: 50 / 50 / 50
  • refined: 0 / 1000+ / 1000+
  • brick: 100 / 100 / 200

I will be stocking up over the next couple of weeks as I buy more fuel for my spark core.
The wood shop and foliage shop is nearly ready, and will be stocked slowly as I have no axe mastery so it takes me a while to gather at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s a quick map for people having trouble finding stuff:

The portal hub leads out to the top of the build, with the stonemarket being on the bottom level, under my gleam shrine.

7 Likes

Visited earlier today. Looks even better in game!! Great build and awesome shops

1 Like

Does anyone have coordinates for a good supply of lustrous wood on Nasharil??
It’s the only one I’m missing and I can’t seem to find any…

1 Like

I went looking just out of curiosity because I couldn’t remember seeing any either. I wouldn’t call this a “good” supply, necessarily, but at least it exists!

There are a handful of those trees in the area.

3 Likes

That’s great! I’ll go check this out :slight_smile:

1 Like

The wood shop and the leaf shop are now open!
I only have a small amount of stock at the moment but I’ve managed to get samples of every colour in the game so far. When I have the coins, I will add request baskets as well (need to do the stone request baskets first).

Wood Shop:

Style is a little different from the rest of the city but I felt like some variation. I might change from gleam to normal lanterns so the colours are easier to see (any suggestions??).

Leaf Shop:

Prices are based on the easiest world where each colour can be found (starter, moon, ring).

• Trunk: 2c / 5c / 10c
  • Timber: 1c / 3c / 5c
  • Leaf: 1c / 3c / 5c

Let me know if the pricing is weird, I didn’t do much research into other shop prices for this one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

In light of the trailblazers joining the world, I’ve made expansions to my starter shop.
I’m selling stone tools, cloth torches, warp conduits, storage blocks, workshops and more!
I have a batch of locks in my workbench and will also be crafting spark cores soon.

The shop sells everything you need to set up your starter base and really get playing :smiley:

If any new players see me around Arkyn, come say hi and I’ll be happy to help with whatever you need

1 Like

randomly stumbled in Arkyn when you were building, looks awesome! il visit soon now its finished

1 Like

Far from finished :stuck_out_tongue:

I have many many plans and never enough plots…

5 Likes

Looks very nice @Smidge congrats, I’ll visit soon!

1 Like

hey smidge could i maintain a portal to there from the plaza
if you have a good location for a portal in ya nice build :):grin:
just drop off a token iff ya interested ill keep it filled
ill be on in 30 min
on plaza in my workshop is a huge portal ill be there building watervillage project :smile:
on solum

1 Like

I’ll see if I can find a place to build a portal for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you im looking for a lot off stones … so it be good for ya :):grin:

1 Like

I’ve set up a lane of portals for people to use. Currently has seven 2x3 portals.

It’s positioned kinda under the village… Entrance is by the long white staircase, on the ground level. I’ll spend some time when I can trying to integrate it into the rest of the settlement a bit more :slight_smile:

Portal tokens are available in shop stands for 1c. If anyone wants a portal of a different size, let me know, and I will add it to the lane when I craft more conduits.

7 Likes

wow man just 1 is fine hahaha love it will open one soon

1 Like

Okay, so I’ve moved my personal portal (again) to account for the new portal hub in the area that @SWProzee1 showed me! There’s a small extra step to get here, but now I can put the portal in a much more useful location and it uses way less fuel.

Directions:

Go through the end portal of the purple gleam side of the hub. This’ll take you out to a portal hub on Therka.

My portal is directly round the back of the hub. It overlooks a nice lake and there are some really pretty settlements nearby (Asuhara and the Lost Civilisation) everyone should go look at them!!

You come out in Arkyn by the waterfront - way more convenient than before, as this is where all my shops are. Turn right for the stone shop, left for the wood shop and starter shop. And look how the lake in the portal lines up with the lake in the background :wink:

Seeya soon!

8 Likes

Wow, that’s an awesome build and great shop. I like how you keep inventory and how everything has its place. Great work!

1 Like

Love the build and progress!

2 Likes

Slowly adding to my collection of shops - we now have a sand/gravel shop!

Selling gravel for 2c / 3c (brown / other)
And selling sand for 1c / 3c (beige / other)

It’s located directly under the foliage shop. To get there from the main portal, go up the stairs opposite the portal, up the second set of stairs, then immediately left. The entrance is sunk into the ground.

I realise that the layout of my settlement can be pretty confusing, so I’m still trying to figure out a way for people to find the shops they want without having to run around for ages and giving up… Suggestions for fixing this would be very welcome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ive been there 10 times still running around lolz could the portals have a obvious way to the shops that would help
if i can find them everybody can lol im lost always lol

1 Like