Welcome to Brown Town

Lol. Nice name. I was totally going to make a small market shop at my base called brown town. That only sells brown stuff. (Doors, poles, beams and storage) I probably still will.

5 Likes

You should totally do that!!

3 Likes

People’s usual first posts are all about them being lost here or there and Spoodle comes with this. BURN their town!

Haha welcome to the forums. Awesome work there! Thanks for showing us!

4 Likes

Oh, I was so lost for the first week. But the game had been around for long enough that Google was my best friend and didn’t let me down at all :grin:

5 Likes

Great work on the 2Mil prestige - I’ll pop over once this event has finished, crazy busy with farming meteors right now haha :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks Jacey! I’ll keep a seat warm :grin:

2 Likes

And there we go - Gleambow gleam, oorties, and all the other stuff. Brown Town just got more vivid :grin:

Thank you all for your support today! This game and everyone in it are amazing :grin::blush:

6 Likes

are you hiding some alaskan bush people over there? :joy:

2 Likes

They are for hire. Just keep it between the two of us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

4 Likes

@Spoodle area in Brown Town.

5 Likes

,D: are there :cookie: s in Your City ,D:

No cookies, I’m afraid. Theres a unicorn and some pretty stuff though.

This is the newest pretty :grin:

4 Likes

:broken_heart: :disappointed_relieved: :astonished: :broken_heart: 10 characters

no worrys thinking that macmobius soon have extra cookie offer when you grab a happymeal theres one at the metrostation in sunkentown

1 Like

First thing o saw the name
This song

started playing in my head.
Approved i guess

2 Likes

The place does have an Uptown Funk kinda vibe :grin::grin:

Brown Town Funk sounds a bit dangerous.

2 Likes

There she is.

8 Likes