Welcome to Brown Town

Just wanted to share a little of our town :blush: (and at the same time say hi, and at the same time work out how to post here)

Bethlehem (My lovely lady) and I have been playing for 2 months now, and have just passed 2,000,000 prestige for our little town. We will take over Finata. Evil laugh.

21 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: looks already nice. What is the best way to visit your town? Do you have any connecting portals to one of the bigger Hubs?

2 Likes

We have a portal on the top floor of TNT hub (Brown Town) and at AluTech :grin:

1 Like

Beth’s underground storage - before it was complete. She went to Gleam School and came out a pro :grin:

16 Likes

That’s some pretty awesome lighting.

5 Likes

Thanks! I have the basics down (hiding gleam and lighting an area) but she knows how to make it look pretty :blush:

3 Likes

Looking goodz nice gleam works need come see :slightly_smiling_face: Bethlehem is that a game name if it is real name. That’s awesome name. Never heard that before

4 Likes

Her real name is Beth, but Bethlehem in game :grin:

2 Likes

nice, and welcome to the boundless story!

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s been 2 months, and already we both feel so damn welcome here! We have to travel far to see people (Finata is a ghost planet… for now :wink:) but it’s worth it to see so many friendly faces :grin:

2 Likes

Gorgeous work, love the lighting! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah, I highly recommend gleam school! Still don’t understand why it works but at least I understand how haha

8 Likes

@Leahlemoncakes @majorvex @Stretchious - The forum software got the above post like it sometimes seems to with new users here, can you undo?

And welcome @Bethlehem and @Spoodle! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks haha. Was super confused.

5 Likes

I’ve restored the posts, sometimes it flags new user posts depending on how quickly they post versus how long ago they made the account (super helpful for spam accounts but not so much for genuine new users)

Welcome to the forums @Bethlehem & @Spoodle :boundless:

12 Likes

Quite the interesting choice of settlement name…but regardless, welcome!

3 Likes

Haha! We’ve had the same settlement name in everything we’ve played in the past - thought Boundless deserved the same pleasure :grin:

3 Likes

Very colorful. GL out there. If your looking for a network to hook up with check Guardian on Lamblis.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve seen the Guardian portals pop up in a few places. I’ll come check them out when I’m on :blush:

3 Likes

Spending today turning that colourful building at the back into a Gleambow shop/ goo farm downstairs (downslide :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

2 Likes