Post Your Screenshots! 2nd!

All this just to house the guild buffs haha!

21 Likes

Though, I am working on The Knights of the Brown Table at the top :wink::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I can’t help feel that ‘Knight of the Brown Table’ is a euphemism!

“It was often said he was a Knight of the Brown Table

3 Likes

The only limits at Brown Town are your imagination. I hope that answers your question :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Looking at your latest pics I’d say it’s time to change the name to Rainbow Town :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Brown Town has always been colourful :grin:

4 Likes

One of my BFF’s builds… @Lancelotz (boundless frenn forever)

@Vanqu1sher in the bg lol

Llance’s workshop on Alnitans

He has many more builds… :slight_smile:

14 Likes

HELP. What orange colour is the most orange? 1, 2, 3 or 4?

6 Likes

mistake in poll - please scroll lower to vote again

1 Like

Thanks bound :wink:

1 Like

and now u have your answer, 100% votes for option 3 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

damn, made it multiple choice by mistake; need to change and start over the voting

1 Like

My guess …
… It all depends on the lighting of the environment :+1:

3 Likes
0 voters
1 Like

my guess is that he showed it surrounded by his choice of red and green for a reason;
@ovis - is it going to be a rainbow range of colours, where your red and green are what you showed on your picture?

2 Likes

Yeh i’ve basically decided on my ‘true’ red and green, just wanted to see what orange also was a ‘true orange’

2 Likes

I was originally going 4, then I realised that was just saturation bias (or something) … I voted for 3, but that’s still a bit too saturated.

I think actually somewhere between 2 and 3 would be spot on orange.

2 Likes

exploring a shocking sovereign

15 Likes

yea, i voted for 1 (not bad, pretty orange-y orange there, nothing wrong with it & stuff, but i meant to vote for 3)
also, you sure about that red ? doesn’t it feel a little bit… i dunno… you know… …not quite… is strong red not bright enough?

2 Likes

Strong red?! I didn’t even test strong red, didn’t see it in the creative option. The colour indicators aren’t a great representation… Will test that one out in a bit

1 Like