Welcome to Keats!

I dove into Boundless a few months ago and am so glad I did. The community is brilliant and the game a work of art and I’d like to contribute by showcasing what I’ve been working on with the assistance of a few friends. The village of Keats is located on Vena, several miles directly north of the capital Gleams. I encourage visitors and neighbours, especially if you like building big! Coordinates are Vena -655N, -2,236E. Hope you can find the time to visit! - Lychaon

Blacksummers Estate.

The Ziggurat Demesnes

The Bronze Quarter

Brightwater

17 Likes

Love the underwater build!

3 Likes

yeah I was gonna say! great names too! Brightwater… Bronze Quarter :slight_smile:

3 Likes

same it looks so awesome

2 Likes

Nice underwater build!

3 Likes

Thanks for all the comments. The underwater build is a solo job by my friend Jasith, a labour of love that has drowned him more times than I bothered to count. Don’t let his noble sacrifice be in vain, come for a visit! :smiley:

4 Likes

Looks good!
Is there any hub/portal nearby that allows me to make a visit?

3 Likes

Not yet, but I am going to place my portal house there ! Already talked to them :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you- I hope you can get out to have a look at it (I am hoping to finish it over the weekend)

3 Likes

It was nice to meet you yesterday!

3 Likes

Likewise, today I will look for a good place to setup my portal house so the Keats Village is connected to the Giant Portal Hub too.

2 Likes

Thanks Proz you’re a champion! I’ll provide whatever you need except portal fuel, the roadrunners vanished from our area after last update (please someone tell me how to farm large amounts of oortstone!). I can frame the portal with an animal statue like the wolfcats in the Bronze Quarter if you want.

1 Like

SWProzee1 has graciously connected our humble home in the hills to the Giant Portal Hub. Can’t thank him enough!

3 Likes

No problem at all :slight_smile:

3 Likes