Welcome to the Launch Universe!

yeah, don’t you think you can take any free time there, @Jiivita

3 Likes

can we all give sam’s fingers a break? poor guy (unless its Samantha) :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a good question I don’t have an answer for right now I’m afraid - we’ll start doing Dev Q&As soon so it could be a good one for those!

4 Likes

Maybe you can contact Twitch to temporarily disable and close the related live channel.

2 Likes

Cool, will keep an eye on it! Tks for reply! :slight_smile:

Can I ask what planet the screenie is from the first post? It looks like a pretty planet to start off on

I would very much like to come into the studio tomorrow to find some truly massive buildings and cities - show me what you got!

6 Likes

Providing we have enough time today :smiley:

Oh, challenge accepted! This universe is getting built up!!!

1 Like

it’s not that simple to cancel twitch channels. Besides, devs are reaching to us for the respect that we have for the game. it’s not that itchy to stay patiently and play the game and enjoy it without posting things allover the place.

I’m in China now, which server do you recommend?
In EA, I selected US West server - 200~400ms lag

Just going to place this here…

3 Likes

I am going to guess that the 8 planets are split as pairs for each region (1 Ring as Temperate and 1 Main world as Placid) and the choice of “combat/no combat” will place you on the Temperate vs Placid?
Assuming the planets are grouped in pairs for each region will we have a choice to pick the region or will that be based on your location?

1 Like

Yess … thank you very much devs for this remarkable moment.
applause for you all :clap: :clap: :clap:
Can’t wait to get online :grinning: :grinning: :tada: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :tanabata_tree:

1 Like

It would be great if that played when you logged in for the 1st time in the 1.0 version.

Haha or in general when you get on the forum site to entertain us!

to all of the amaznng team @SamF

No screenshots either?

Screenshots are fine :+1:

3 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile: thank you