Welcome to the Launch Universe!

On my way home. Going to us west. Who wants to be my neighbor? 8))

So excited to start playing this again! :ok_woman:t4:

Yes! I was just checking out your little house actually - I may start to make a pathway system across to you :smiley:

1 Like

I am AWFUL I know :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol it’s ok, we love you anyways. Welcome! :smiley:

:+1: :smiley:

AAAAAaaaahhhhh :scream: …This is soooo frustrating … stuck at work and all I can think about is getting back to Boundless … I’ve found a nice little spot overlooking a small water filled rock quarry with plenty of surface resources to get me going … home time will not come soon enough :laughing:

1 Like

apart from the SUPER vibrancy and gloss paint look to everything it is beautiful (not slating the art team… to me personally… asthetically… just no…)

But those guys/girls have some epic skills (looks a lot more real but… over-done? if you get me?

but yeh SUPER AWESOME EPICNESS!!!

Can’t wait to see what’s waiting for me on September 7th! This game is going to be awesome and I can’t wait to share my experiences with everyone!

2 Likes

welcome to the forum @rugby-bigd

And i hope you enjoy the game as much as most of us do…

Although i think that due to steam unfore-seen circumstances (as always with steam!!!) the 7th is no longer a valid date and willl release as full on the 11th?

Sware i read this in another post? Maybe @SamF could tell you for sure

Welcome again man

I’m playing on the PlayStation Network and have mine pre-ordered so we get access on the 7th a few days before full release! I can’t wait! I don’t think I have ever been so excited for a game! I have been watching @Jiivita videos and everyone else going through the alpha stage. It looks amazing!

4 Likes

ahhh cool :slight_smile: and yeh @Jiivita 's vids are awesome… anyway i will leave this now so as not to spam… but again welcome and look around the discussions (we aren’t all bad and not most of us bite :wink: )

The trees on the worlds are amazing and some of the landscapes. But, I’m pretty sad to see that you didn’t take the advice of many people and opted to have pretty simplistic worlds in terrain.

Many of us in the community said we needed variability in design. Yes, it might come later but unless you are bringing in new worlds before launch, I fear you will have many people say that these landscapes don’t offer much more than minecraft beyond prettier colors, some nicer landscapes and assets. This can put a damper on the release for those wanting to see “more” from a planet.

While it was important to make sure starter planets were a bit easier, having flat type lands with no floating islands, huge mountain ranges, or anything really cool in design until like the last 2 planets in the current universe was a big miss. All our worlds should have been inspiring beyond just some color changes and some cool trees.

I find myself missing easy access to floating islands and other cooler mountain ranges. I’m sure many think everything is great but I have talked to a few that agree we needed more at all levels of planets not just higher up the Tier structure.

2 Likes

as much as i agree…

• ruins could be added
  • maybe crashed ships of the OOrt
  • other things

But to expect the devs to change the universe again before release is

• going to cause trouble
  • they wont do it for throw-away reasons

Of coarse the silver lining to the bland universe is people heads will explode when they see what I have been building. :joy:

3 Likes

Good to know, its been a while. Hopefully that means we have a solid game foundation! Good dedication guys. This was the first game I’v ever pre-bought. Nice to see it went through!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.