Welcome to the Planetary Transfer Station

Something, Something, Oort Stone :wink:

2 Likes

ort stone was in game before me right? where was it found?

And I have to get my hands on some of that something :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It was in game before me as well I think… I never saw it unfortunately

1 Like

funny I had you pegged as one of the ancient ones.

I’m a quick study … and I just feel old :wink:

1 Like

Back in my day we only had oort stones. And a browser was faster than the game client. And we had clouds.

4 Likes

Munteen transfer station now up and running.

Porting in from a cold world? warm up in our inferno room!

Markers available on the discount plinth at thurka market.

8 Likes

My newest project. Not yet finished.

See the face?

13 Likes

Yeah) Purple teeth

1 Like

I had an infestation!

8 Likes

Your builds really are amazing, I’ve been to the Munteen station and it’s incredible.

Plus thanks so much for selling the markers so newer players like me can get to other worlds :slight_smile: It really is so useful, while there’s not so much content, to be able to visit other planets with ease and take a good look around at the beauty of the game.

3 Likes

Thanks! :smile_cat: I need to get back there someday and finish it.
It has always been my pleasure to sell those markers.

Welcome to the copper cup. Best food and drink on Elopor. May I recommend a shot of dark blood? Walk with me for a moment I would like to show you something. Its only a few steps but will span many worlds.

Shall we began?

Our first stop brings us to township on Berlyn. Its a small town but I foresee great things in its future!!!

We are now in the great hall. This hall spans the ring planets. well except the portal behind me to Alurnik. Cant get the damn thing working. But soon! This is Nasharil. Out side this door lies a vast grave biom. Amazing for dark blood and rough ort stone.

We are now on Vulpto at one of the oldest settlements on any of the ring worlds. Hang a right and your in vast cave system. A little bird told me there will be a portal to Dragons Watch within 24 hours.

This is nearly the end only one more stop after this one. This is the Munteen transfer station. A mess you say? Its under construction.

We end our little walk at the Therka market

Thank you for accompanying me on this trip. You are free to use these halls any time. Don’t forget to tip an ort stone if you can spare it. … … … currently the tip stand is buying rough ort stone for 25c ea

Happy porting my friends!! :smile_cat:

12 Likes

The planetary transfer line now connects to each home world and each ring planet. Elopor is the only moon so far but plans for connections to Sapterfon, Epsilo, and andooweem are in the works.
I also took down my buggy portal in dragons watch and set it up in pixel gate in the ancient district. I just love how the waterfalls look threw the portal! I will add pictures when it is fully complete.
If you have a base on one of the moons and want a portal connecting to the planetary transfer line let me know. You pay the connection fee and in reaturn have access to every world. The only requirement is that it must always be open to the public. I currently am paying 216 shards per day to keep the line open so I feel private contractors may be the way to go for the last three moons.
I am still buying rough ort stone for 25c in berlyn, therka, and dragons watch. Thank you to all who help to support my ort stone habbit and have a swell day!

3 Likes

Pixel gate portal.

The view from Alurnik to Vena v

8 Likes

Here are some bird’s eye-ish view of the planetary transfer station :wink:

12 Likes

You ROCK yota!! Those are great shots!

5 Likes

In the first shot on the far upper right you can see @KKBell and @Scavenger town. Amazing work there you two!
!Elopor pride!

4 Likes

New portal to Septerfon. only one more planet to go!

8 Likes

Wouldnt it be a nice idea to have those portal stations on EVERY planet on the SAME coordinates and these may be simple to remember - for people like me - like for example

0, *, 0

at the origin of the coordinate system. With that you always can easily go for that portal hub w/o asking around where it is?

I am sure, somebody has stated that already…

2 Likes