Welcome to the Planetary Transfer Station

You could always save the location of the portals, plus the portals are connected.

And well if there’s a settlement or Common area in a planet it will be over there. Pixel gate on solum, therka market on therka, etc

1 Like

I think they will eventually show up on the compass as well, so they’ll be easier to find

1 Like

I had 0 0 scouted out on moste of the planets at one time but it turns out so did someone else. Its not always the nicest spot or its amazing and someone has already taken it. @Squidgy has a nice place at 0 0 on vena v

2 Likes

Yeah I need to keep going with that place (hopefully this next couple of weeks!).

Happy to turn it into a shared portal hub if anyone wants to help out!

5 Likes

I would connect my hub to your place

5 Likes

Thanks for this! Used it yesterday to get to Alurnik. I plan on donating some stones later on today. It must cost a fair bit to keep all these going.

4 Likes

It costs so much! the donations are very helpful and much appreciated.

2 Likes

Finally made it to Andooweem! The planetary transfer line is complete!

:balloon: :confetti_ball: And there was much rejoicing. :tada: :boom:

13 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

very good job broski

2 Likes

Out with the old in with the new! At least that’s what my great great grand pappy probably used to say.Or not? What i’m trying to say is Munteen II has a new transfer station.

Collect blue gleam, mine in a deep cave system or the local floating hills, or play with the local wild life. (Disclaimer do not play with the local wildlife!!)

I just broke the beckon at the old transfer station. Feel free to loot or claim as you see fit.

Markers available at the Therka market.

10 Likes

There I should currently only really red sedimentary stone left. I took everything else in pretty sure (unless there was a secret storage basement hidden under the lava)

Thanks jeff.

1 Like

A big thank you to @SWProzee1for his generous donation of 268 rough ort stone! This will go a long ways. Thanks bud!

6 Likes

No problem at all !

I like to see open portals so I donate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just want to do a quick survey and ask the comunity a few questions.
Do you use my portal line? If so how is it? Anything you can think of to improve it?
If I placed portals and sold the markers to them would they get used? What would be a fair price?
Remember they would be potentially be a permanent portal from this line to your house. I was thinking a one time price of 10000c. Is that to much/little? I have placed two of these portals at my Therka market hub as a test.
I ask these questions because overall we have a very clever comunity and I want to know your opinions.
Thanks for being awsom!!
Stay :boundless:

4 Likes

I think it would work well.

We (Tigermaiks and I) did already something similar with the Portal Street.
It is close to the other portal hub on the other side of Therka Market and people really use it.

1 Like

The problem with too many portals, like your seething portal tunnel of hatred, is it causes lag. My computer doesn’t like y’all’s street

4 Likes

They are going to fix that in the next few updates.

1 Like

Yeah but still, still laggy on live rn

1 Like

I think it sounds like a great idea.

2 Likes

very interesting idea… the price doesn’t seem too bad… however i could see an argument for cheaper since you stand to gain a lot from footfall… but then i guess that maybe covers the shard cost? Shard donations may be coming to an end as your patrons expect you to use all that coin to buy stones/shards from them?

personally i wouldn’t use it simply because i already have a portal close to your hub… however as empty space disappears around your hub, i could see something like this being a good solution.

1 Like