Welcome to the Planetary Transfer Station

That’s a good point. Mainly just trying to judge value.

I put them all to 2000

Wow! This is simply amazing! I thought about building a “portal hub” or something, but this sir… It’s just beautiful.

2 Likes

Can you sell portal token’s , because that is what i want so I don’t have to keep tearing down my houses to move closer to your hubs?

1 Like

@Dr8cK0 what planet do you need it on?
I will set one up for you.

Thanks @Chonps! :smile_cat:
This has been a labor of love!

@Jeffrotheswell yeah, I use your portal line, who would be crazy enough to build another one :smiley: That literally expanded the game for me like 10 fold. Thanks for all the hard work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree with @Spoygg. Your portal network is awesome 100% uptime. But, I also love and appreciate those who have approached me to set up a network at my town. But, @Jeffrotheswell was the first who offered to set up a network at my place when I was the only resident there.

2 Likes

You can’t have to many networks. I’m a big fan of easy transportation.

4 Likes

The entry is outside my base, so i use it all time to travel.
I am probably bad to drop shards for you…

1 Like

I remember when Therka market was just one street with a few plinths.
Boy how things change.

7 Likes

now its many streets with many empty plinths, but there are still some plinths with stuff for sale.

2 Likes

I got lost the other day exploring the new reaches of town. Just amazing how much it has grown!

1 Like

I always get lost in Therka Market and PG. Mapping directions is NOT my thing. I have the same problem in RL. I blame it on my Irlen Syndrome.

3 Likes

Was playing live first time in over a month and omg how Therka Market changed. Awesome!

2 Likes

A new quest is available at the Munteen transfer station. Gather Munteen waxy leaves and twisted trunks for 3c each. That’s 2,997c per stack!

12 Likes

9 stacks of 99 = 891 x 3 = 2,673 coin
:wink:

3 Likes

I must be using the free calculator app :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Great news!
I came home from work for lunch to work on portals cuz I was stressing over it and it looks like the bug has cleared up and is now spitting you out on the right side. :smile_cat:
What a relief! Still have gray portals sometimes but going threw another one and or returning to sanctum usualy fixes the problem. It’s not optimal but hay … it’s a step in the right direction.
Enjoy your travels!

8 Likes

With the gray portal bug I know getting around can be difficult so I am selling location markers to each transfer station for 1c ea…

9 Likes