Welcome to the Planetary Transfer Station

that I have. some of the plynths have been around for ages though one was found once but decided to advertise anyway.

has been found. :smile:

2 Likes

the titanium chisel has also been found.

1 Like

Jeffros jump shop now open in aquatopia. Selling locations on each plane.
Help me grow this library of locations by donating a clearly labeled location marker to an interesting location, landmark, or mining location.

8 Likes

I would just like to give a big phat thank you to @Spoygg and all the other people who donate shards at one of your local transfer stations. It means so much to me and really helps out a lot! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

You are more than welcome, using portals is so seamless that it’s easy to miss that someone has to keep them up :smiley: hahaha

I can easily say that I owe much of my Boundless experience to your portal network :boundless:

7 Likes

lol this has been on the to-do list for a while now… just now got around to doing it ><

anyway found the spots for the Ruby Grapple & Titanium Chisel (both already found) and the Amethyst Hammer which i left for someone else to find ^^

Anyway Great fun… i’ve always wanted to do something like this… but have never had the time >< Great hiding spots! they gave me some ideas :smiling_imp:

I look forward to looking for the others at some point =D

4 Likes

funny! I can’t beleave no one has found the silver hammer. i thought that one would be found first.

2 Likes

lol funny how that works… hiding in plain sight XD

Granted just about every square inch of your amazing build is a good hiding spot O.o no matter how easy it may seem…

lol your build would make a sick death-match map… soo many places to ambush from XD

2 Likes

after the devs release pvt i may open it up for some PvP :wink:

1 Like

Introducing Black Light Plaza

A place on Berlyn to link to your portals together.

Have a game of tug of war at cuttlepunk square.

With the Planetary Transfer Station Near by you are just a few jumps from anywhere you want to be!

Special thanks to @Zina @HotelTime and @Rumplypigskin for making this possible.

16 Likes

Looks good.

4 Likes

Awesome work guys :slight_smile: Love the guild logo!

3 Likes

I’m buying shimmering orbs for 200c and sweet beans for 5c at the vulpto transfer station.
I only checked a few shops for prices so let me know if I’m way off.

2 Likes

Did yah check the discord :joy:

1 Like

your right I should posted there. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Buying sweet beans for 50 each :wink:

EDIT: You could probably get away with a number that is smaller but we try to compensate our harvesters for their time and not by current supply.

1 Like

Hellow my friends and fellow ortans.
I am pleased to announce that travel between worlds has never been easier! I have realigned my network to conform to the new universe system.
Now running in one direction will lead you back to the place you started and span the vastness of the known universe.
So come and explore but mind your step for several stations are still in construction.

15 Likes

awesome map jeff
i can read it if i walk to my tv keeps me active :smile:

3 Likes

Well its been two years in the making and my heart is filled with contradicting emotion!
It has been a labor of love. Looking forward to finding a new place to call home.
Here are some of my most recent and last additions to my beloved build.

Planetary transfer station you have been loved and i will miss you!!

16 Likes