🥰 What are some of your favorite things about Boundless?

I love the shiny textures, all the beautiful colours, and delicious textures. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: Textures, textures, textures. :smiley:

3 Likes

I love the grapples. The mobility they add really makes you feel like Spider-Man/Link.

6 Likes

Same :smile: But one of my most favorite things is Gleamlight, the way that the gleam actively gives off the light color that its is

5 Likes

Another to add: Special Events!! Both what the devs do for us, and what we as a community create. :slight_smile: I mentioned this before, but at Oortmas I really got more of a holiday feeling from some of your builds than I did from anything IRL!

Thinking of this as Lovestruck is a month away - I’m HUGE on romantic themed stuff, pinks and reds, hearts and roses. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll do lots of crafting with this one I’m sure, can’t wait! :grin:

4 Likes

The community! Seriously, this game may not have a lot of concurrent players but those that do play are fantastic.

6 Likes

The Lovestruck event is one of the best so far, if not THE best, for sure! It’s awesome being able to give people flowers & hearts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :gift_heart:

5 Likes

:thinking: hmmmmm. I think I’m going to have to say building. The people are alright too. Lol.

6 Likes

The community is AMAZING!
chisels are a game changer for sure

And most of all it’s a game where I can play with individuals from all over the world.

Also being able to play and have fun with nieces and nephews is a major draw.

4 Likes

I like the way Boundless is its own thing. It doesn’t really fit any mold, and to just call it a voxel game is too generalized. I like that the best Boundless builds actually look good, unlike other voxel games where you have to put on beer goggles to appreciate the visuals.

4 Likes

The fact that it’s an MMO, so anyone playing is here with me playing in the same game space - something I really enjoy. The depth to the crafting and the thoughtful design that stops cheese of building/items to a greater extent. The currency mechanic, and the thoughtful shop system is really cool for a game like this, plunking down a block with the function of selling an item for you is awesome, seeing how people build and make shops is always cool to me. I usually just jump through portals for a few hours when I get crosseyed from mining/farming/building. The people are such a refreshing break from the other sweaty PVP games or fans of the other shooters I usually play, it reminds me that normal folks still play games too.

By far the thing I love most is the potential. The improvements that could be made really make me feel excited for the game’s future. Thanks for the cool thread I enjoy reading what yall have to say about it.
Edit: oh and I can go AFK for like 10 minutes to post here without getting kicked :ok_hand:

7 Likes

In no particular order:

• Persistence.
  • Community.
  • Building/Chiseling.
  • Single world-wide Universe.
  • Portals!
  • Enchanting (Centra-Forging)
  • Player Economy (I enjoy running my shop!)
  • Updates.
  • Player-made Events.
5 Likes

I love it all so much that i stream it for 14h or longer cuse i love it and all the people and the Devs you all do a great job Thank you. This is sirdad i stream at sirdadsirson twitch tv m-f some Times on s-su day too Thank you all

3 Likes

I love that although the population is still relatively small that we are all building things that will shape the future experience for new players.
It truly feels like a community experience, the portal hubs to help people travel, the malls to make shopping easier, the festive give aways, the new player care packages, the in game mini games like dodge bombs, and ofcourse the awesome builds to showcase what can be built.
The only game I have played continuously in years I even enjoy the grind and making spreadsheets lol

4 Likes

I’m so good with non hookshot grapples. Without em, Idk. Grapples are my favorite

2 Likes

Yeeting the local fauna off large cliffsides via explosives, preferably into lava.

And grapples, of course.

2 Likes

I know it has been said a few times already but it’s 100% the community that is my favorite thing about Boundless . Thank you all :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes