What are the meteorite triggers?

Curious as to how are meteorites triggered. Is it like when the region border is passed or is it when you discover the center of it.

Interested to do a hunting route on my planet and curios as to how you can spawn them consistently.

Regards,
Lion

It triggers when you get to the center of the region, even if you have already previously discovered it. You can make place markers at the centers of regions and then use an atlas to see the pins to navigate during the hunt. Or, you can make a route with the markers and use find location. If you want details on any of that, lmk.

1 Like

Yap, spoken this morning with @kemyobra about it, will map the planet with markers and will use that for a hunting trip.

1 Like

They get really angry when you tell them that the planet isn’t flat and send all their minions to damage you.

3 Likes

Just wait 'till I tell you that the planet is flat, and the spheres you see in the sky are an illusion.

What kind of minions does a Man Moon send after me?

1 Like

thought it was when we crossed between regions

If you are watching the “NW of REGION_NAME” thing, the meteor triggers when it changes to just “REGION_NAME”. That area is so small that I consider it to be the center of the region, but I can see what you mean.

dont forget about the 300 by 300 grid system!

(if you have no idea what im talking about, heres the link) Meteorite Rules?

this extra system is the primary reason you may get meteors spawning when you are nowhere near the region center

2 Likes

OMG :flushed: itssss @DJDancecraft where the hell you been.

1 Like

I’ve been busy with school and other life stuff! Don’t worry, I still lurk the forums.

2 Likes

MadManMoon don’t have no minions, Foo!

((( i mean, in all seriousness literally no-one would listen :sweat_smile: )))

1 Like