🧱 What are the top 5 decor props you'd like?

If you could choose 5 non-interactive items that you’d like to see in-game, what would they be? (ie: window panes, poles, parts,etc.)

Update: I need to add that items that have multiple purposes are more likely to be considered for the game since they would have many uses & provide more value.

ie: if they add a toilet, it can pretty much only ever be a toilet…not much you can do with it :wink:
So instead of shopping at the Roomstore’s front showroom, we’re going to get supplies from Lowe’s to build our own creative stuff.

7 Likes

Potted plants, lamps/other light sources, some sort of statue or trophy type things we could display.

Oh, and although it would be interactive, a stand for our armor and clothes.

3 Likes
  1. Beds, definitely. House isn’t a house without a bed IMO.
  2. Wall stickers or pictures.
  3. Bookshelves.
  4. Dressers/stands.
  5. Decorative windows.
6 Likes
  1. Definitly light with less radius then gleam, which could give that ambient touch.
  2. Decorations like sofas, wardrobes etc
  3. weapon stands in which we could actually put our slingbows,hammers etc to exhibit.
  4. not central placed poles (poles which could be attached to the walls touching them, not like now in the middle of the block :frowning:
5 Likes

Gleam / Lantern spheres, or something that could be combine with poles to make nicer looking lamps
Barrels
Benches where /sit would fit
Industrial metal shelves (well these are actually interactive)

2 Likes
  1. Round parts (1/4, 1/2, whole): wood, metal, gleam. These can be stacked, used to display items, lined up for landscaping, used as lamp toppers, etc. (Maybe it starts as a sphere and you need a special chisel that could take off quarters?)

2. Blocks/items that emit 4000 lumens :star_struck:

3. Lots of cool totem pole parts that we can use as a single piece or stack them up. Maybe they have things carved into them: cuttletrunk face, goat face, ancient oortian likeness, ancient oortian letters, lights, etc.

4. A flat item(as thin as a gleam sign) that takes up space in a voxel or mesh (as poles do). You need a new type of chisel to change it’s orientation within the voxel. ie: one chisel hit makes it align to the top, two makes it align to the center, three aligns it to the bottom, four aligns it vertically to the left, five aligns it vertically to the center, six aligns it vertically to the right. People could use these to make thin walls, flooring and rugs, platforms in the sky, etc. If it comes in different materials, it would have even more uses.

5. Everything else I can think of is interactive… like a molecular machine that we craft two of (similar to portals). However, you can only use it to send items. For example, if I’m going to mine on Galan, I could set up a MM in my workshop, then take the other one to Galan with me. As I mine, I can send items back via the MM, instead of having to stop and make a workshop run.

Side note: I think a cool machine(maybe guild machine?) would be a pest zapper. People would set it up and fuel it…it would zap creatures within X blocks as long as it’s fueled.

5 Likes

I want all the props to have some sort of functional use that a player can interact with if it makes sense that a player should be able to interact with it.

Other than that, I don’t really care what we get. Something is always better than nothing.

4 Likes

Spikes and blades. Evil looking props. Need more darkness!

2 Likes

Various household objects. Was trying to make a poll but it failed. Here’s the first 20 things I looked at while looking around my house (not top 5, but it was meant to be a separate thread)

• Different tables
  • Different chairs
  • Chairs you can sit in
  • Vases
  • Lamps
  • Lanterns
  • Desks
  • Bookcases
  • Vases
  • Doilies
  • Sofas
  • Coffee tables (low tables)
  • Beds
  • Nightstands
  • Windowpanes
  • Sinks
  • Ovens
  • Fans
  • Toilets
  • Showers
7 Likes
  1. Place Mat (Mat that can be set to be invisible, just to display any item you put on it. You should be able to set different position within a block and display size)
  2. Flower Pot/Vase/Basket (Flower holder that can display inserted flowers/mushroom in it)
  3. Round Column (that when more block place together, for example 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, it would combine to make a large round column)
  4. Picture Frame (for desktop or wall, with different photos generated based on crafting materials)
  5. Any other furnitures that does not exist in the game (Bench, Cabinet, Bed, Coffee Table)
4 Likes

Chairs you can sit in. Beds you can lay in. Lights you can toggle. Etc

1. Hanging Props (Lanterns, Baskets, Banners) - We have the poles and beams now so let’s get the stuff to hang on them.

2. Bookshelves - I really want to make a library in my house

3. Creature Trophy Props (Crafted from monster parts) I remember there being creature totems, but we could decorate a hunting lodge with monster trophies would be pretty cool.

4. Beds - because my current bed is made of tangle and leaves

5. Tables and chairs - can we get them reworked so that the tables can connect to one another and make it bigger, but it would also be nice if they were proportional to the chairs too or vice versa. I wanna sit in the chairs too haha.

7 Likes
  1. Carpets/rugs/door mats, any kind of floor covering
  2. Display rack/trophy cabinet/wall trophy display
  3. Trophies to place in said display cabinets
  4. Paintings/mural etc for floors and walls
  5. Fireplace
3 Likes

Beds would be cool what feature would they serve I would suggest a dream world of some sort or switch between alts using the bed.

My whole post is probably not releated to this topic so…

Summary #1

Building is in absolutely amazing shape right now, it just takes time to build. Buildings won’t get prettier because players are lazy. Players don’t even use all these props, AMAZING poles and beams. I’d rather preffer a building tool like blueprints or World Edit fill tools.

Summary #2

Intead of a prop I’d suggest some new blocks like Minecraft teracota block

It’s better than anything. And you can mix block to create sick designs.

5 Likes

I want statues of all entities and the ability to make statues of anybody’s chcaracter.

4 Likes

I like this idea, and it could have a collection magnet too, so when you go back to refuel you can collect all the creature drops!

Preference not to be guild only though.

2 Likes

I’ll be repeating stuff

1. Some sort of lamp or globe that centers on the poles (top) or beams (end).

2. Any sitting or lying furniture…but interactive.

3. Wall and/or table displays for whatever item we like. Pots for any flowers we like.

4. I’d really like 1-block-size column pieces that could be used for buildings. Bases, center pieces and tops.

5. I’ll give a second for trophies craftable out of critter bits.

Honorable mention for @llamadoH and more evil looking props of all types. Where are my flesh and bone blocks? :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1
Hmp, 10 chars.