What are you known for that you sell?

I used to be recognized for dealing in forged T6 tools and selling white goods like rock. While I’ve stepped away from forging recently and liquidated my inventory a few months ago, my focus has shifted to private sales. Presently, I don’t operate a physical shop, but I have plans to establish one again in the future.

Over the past months, I’ve been selling items accumulated over five years of saving, including a substantial collection of gleambow-only items. Additionally, I gained a reputation for offering shimmering orbs in large quantities. Engaging in a buy-and-resell venture, I purchase event items in bulk and strategically sell them over time, leveraging tools like the Boundless Trade Tracker to stay informed on market dynamics.

It’s worth noting that a significant portion of my earnings is reinvested into the community through Discord giveaways and spontaneous acts of generosity toward friends or anyone I encounter. Supporting friends in need and fostering a positive community spirit remain integral aspects of my business ethos.

6 Likes

Love your spray shop. Keeps me in stock with all the colors of bricks!

5 Likes

thanks!!! I’m happy you like it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Used to sell only maxed out forged tools but had to limit it to Guild Members only.

At least a small group can have good items for very low prices that way.

I still sell a lot of other stuff on Gellis but must admit I have neglected my shop a bit as I am too busy doing hunts on my new hunt planet.

1 Like

I used to sell different kind of things. But I’m not a very known player. The only business that might caught more people’s attention was when i sold pulsating orbs in bigger quantities. That made me back then a multiple millionaire. These days i sell some metal tools at my market, non-official, since its not my beacon. I mostly fill baskets now :slight_smile: I want to start a business though again.

1 Like

I used to run Dhuskhaven Mining Outpost where I sold everything that could be mined. I was known (that’s a strong word but I guess) for having full shop stands of all gems except Ruby up at all times but not anymore.

1 Like