What are you known for that you sell?

Just was wondering who is known for what in there shop or will soon have… like maybe one person is known for T1 tools and another is known for bricks. Sure we all have our places but would love to know who has what and where to find them :heart: thought this would be helpful for not just me who’s always shopping when I need stuff lol but for maybe others as well :heart::blush:

10 Likes

I have The Witches Brew where I sell Brews, Pies, Creature drops and Forged gear. :smiley:

12 Likes

I have the Oopsie Glass Emporium where I sell all the different tints of Plain Glass, Stylish Glass, Plain Glass Panes, and Stylish Glass Panes. :grin:

9 Likes

I have Concrete , lots and lots of Concrete .

12 Likes

I don’t think I’m known for any item in particular but big thanks to others who are! I basically just stock when I have time and essentially only forage items like leaves, orbs, beans

6 Likes

Well I might be know for selling forged goods. But also for buying iron. :man_shrugging::v:

11 Likes

I am known for selling gleam and my goal is to have all colors someday. I also am known for selling soils, clay, ash and sand at phantom of the opera :heart:

6 Likes

For me youre known for the ice

4 Likes

I am known for selling forge ingredients in my aptly-named shop “Forge IngRedY3nts” :joy:

8 Likes

Who is Known for ice? Anyone known for selling Gleambow blocks Im always looking for all the colors of Foliage

4 Likes

@May-L04 was talking about me because I have ice but not like ALL colors. But if you need rare colors. :heart: And if you need a rare color of ice I can see what I have that’s not out yet.

5 Likes

Known for Bricks; on both Sorissi and Finata (starlight mall)
and having some forged tools. Expensive tools so people won’t buy and resell them… :smiley:

8 Likes

A little bit of everything. Mostly convenience items, like beacons, campfires, beacon fuel, beacon plotters, beacon plot removers, and seasonal items.

6 Likes

Flowers, rosettas, bats, and little bit of everything I farm.

7 Likes

My shop is Nocturama, i sell mostly flowers, rosettas, bats, and little bit of everything I farm in nature.

(please delete the other message I can’t find how to modify or delete, thanks)

11 Likes

I’m a frequent customer of yours, @Chibouline, lovely shop :+1: and I think i visit most of the shops above at least once a week :heart_eyes_cat:

I sell coils (nexus, trung) and try to buy a lot of stuff related to coils (which is getting hard these days!)

7 Likes

Good to know you sell coils cuz when I get working on my new workshop I will need some soon enough :smile:

1 Like

Just came back to the game setting up Base of Operations on Sorrisi usually I sell excess (once I fill my reserve chest) items mainly blocks of different varieties and stages of refinement. I also buy glue and bonding agent related stuff at the moment as I need to make a lot of marble to complete my initial area will be setting baskets out soon if anyone is selling the stuff I need.

4 Likes

Marble got nearly 5mil for sale in total lol
Mosaic
Brick
Concrete

7 Likes

Spray, spray and more spray :slight_smile:

I was trying to sell some exo bits but I really have some issue to maintain the stock as I am not online as much as I use to…

9 Likes