What colors of gleam do people think look the most like grow lights?

For the hydroponics bay in my space shuttle

Multiple colors would be cool. Maybe a primary violet with secondary blue and red.

(For food - but also we’d be fools to go into space without weed!)

2 Likes

If you like the purple colours there was a vivid lilac gleam from an exo but they will need to be placed a little closer to the plants to provide adequate light. The bright magenta from Shedu will provide a bit better light but a bit less violet. The cold berry from Dzassak will provide the same amount of light as a white lantern but with only a tinge of pink/violet.

without weed…
im out… xd

why you would it looks like led light…

if you use “normal” plant lights, you can choose between blue light 4 grow and red light 4 bloom… that makes look your plant room more proffessional… if you want multicolor light you can use all gem torges to have more colors and when they mixed you got white light… called blue light…

another option is to mix all “lights” or options together alternately youve got the max color spectrum…

any ideas how it should looks like? got a layout or just a thought?

3 Likes

These lights are the light’s you’re looking for. Weed, corals, Strawberries, Squash, blueberries etc

2 Likes

You want a full spectrum but focusing on some colors more during different stages of your yams life.

3 Likes

@DKPuncherello you want Hot Magenta from Circarpous maybe?

@Coolpants I dont know this bright blue gleam from flan seems to work really well during vegetative stage, but i found some shadow red on a exo a while back im going to try using during flowering.

1 Like

No :cookie: s not my type of shuttle (;.; )

You must live in one of those progressive states where it’s legal…for private citizens to have space shuttles! Facts. lol :rofl:

3 Likes

3 Likes

There will be cookies never fear :blush:

1 Like

I only need a tiny amount of these for the build so any former exo is fine.