What colors of wood do you want?

I’m creating wood shop in legendville on till…I’ve got wide variety already…but figured I’d ask what colors/types of wood would y’all like…I never really see wood shops that often and wanna give everyone what they want.

I may be wrong, but isn’t it one of those resources that people who need just go out and farm it?

Have to agree with @Elsiekelsie. Wood is easy enough to gather, and anyone can turn trunks into planks. You can get thousands in no time at all of whatever colour you want.

If you’re thinking of selling wood, sell decorative wood, wooden doors, signs and furniture.

Most people tend to like the natural wood colours, so a safe bet would be the Mustards, Sepias and Yellows.

There is a shop called ‘school of design’ - they sell all wood types (for the people who don’t go farming wood, and too busy to do other things!). They do all types of rock upstairs, and wood downstairs.

Pre made wood in many colors would be very useful. Do it!

Let me know if you are seeking the illusive strong cherry :wink:

1 Like

I use light mustard a lot, and I buy it when I can find it in a shop. The few wood shops I know of can’t keep up with demand from their customers. There are a lot of rock shops…wood…not so much.

Where this shop located?

You can find it in the Ultima red level shops, and in some of the portal seeker hubs (gravidias te and bitula i think

Dunno, there’s been several occasions in the middle of builds I would have bought a few thousand trunks of various colours. Would have paid more for night orange ancient/twisted.
Yes I farm them and use transform chisel but only after having checked a bunch of shops

Well good luck to you anyway.
If the Devs ever implement an additional way of earning coin, I may even become a customer.

1 Like

How much more per block would people pay for transmutated wood blocks ? Or rocks for that matter?

Thats a good question
definitely think it should be more than the original price

The chisels cheap and easy to make (only thing I can forge reliably heh) so I suppose the only cost is your time spent transmuting. So, what’s that worth?

2 coin extra maybe

Where do you find night orange?

I’d say focus on colors unique to T5 and T6 worlds.

I have been wondering what this service might be worth myself, it gets a little laborious placing trunks down, transmuting them and farming them back up again. Been doing this for a build at the moment, making dark mustard twisted for use in it.

J’ai beaucoup de sorte de bois a 2 pièce venez a Québec

I get mine on finata t3. Some areas where there’s very long twisting trees that are 3-4 thick