What colour should I change my Sov Gleamball (and other bits) to?

As the title says, does anyone have any requests for colours, I will also be selling lots of the gleam for 1.1c so if anyone wants to collect or buy a load of one colour let me know.

I already have a lustrous wood colour choice, but the rest is free for all…

5 Likes

You are also welcome to setup request baskets on the planet for said item…

Went with luminous Tan for the gleam as it seemed no-one else had it set. and a load of other randomness. Any suggestions for 2 weeks time let me know. x x x

How does one get to your planet?

1 Like

I can drop buy soon @Samski

Sorry just seen this, if you go to Ultima then head through the Love Land portal, then the :heartpulse:portal. Or we are connected to the TNT gleamhub now.

1 Like

Ancient wood - Shadow Mustard or Deep Mustard
Twisted wood - Cool Tan
Igneous rock, anything really deep brownish/tannish.
Sand - Hot Tan
Verdant Grass - Night Fuschia.
Lush Foliage - Night Fuschia or Deep Fuschia or Shadow Mustard

I don’t really need the colors, I’m just advising you for the sake of good taste :fairy:

Anyway, seriously, does anyone know about the luminosity vs. color selection in Gleam.
I had a lot of trouble achieving sufficient light indoors of late. Are there known colors with better luminosity/higher brightness, or greater “throw”? Does luminous gleam color increase lighting?

Cheers :bulb:

1 Like

■■■■ good taste…

3 Likes

As long as it still tastes good…

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

Whatt’dya settle on? I have an unnatural attraction to the colors in this game.

A horrific mix of lots of things: https://boundlessinfo.com/worlds/3770/colours

1 Like

Other than the mud and Igneous Rock, I think it could work. And, I would say a Deeper red for one of the grasses. But should look pretty cool. You got some nice themes going.

1 Like

I think it’s been a year since boundlessinfo-dot-com pages loaded for me :confused: The event calendar stopped back then too but whoever was running it made a version of the page that worked. Is there some sort of complicated frame on the page?

Which region/planet of Ultima has the Love Land portal?

It is in the main area, if you come from TNT, it is the opposite end of ultima. x x

1 Like

Boundless info went down for a bit when it updated but has been working fine for me for a long time now.

1 Like

yeah it stopped working for me maybe a yearish ago, it’s my mactato probably