What did you do in Boundless today?

I didn’t end up taking a nap. And the day was chaotic again with my son. Anyways. I worked and still work on my roof a little and I did my duty as a market manager.

3 Likes

I did only hunting today …

Next week will be building time i think .

1 Like

I really want to speak out a big thank you towards @Balkinus for so much oort :dizzy_face: I really can’t thank You enough for those donations! Such a generosity would deserve a place on an honor wall!

As You know, I added You to my appreciation sign for all supporters and donators of SUNSET FORGE MARKET. :blush:

For anyone interested about information of all contributors of my market, they are located in the “bridge” between Hub and hallway :slight_smile:

Alsoooo, I think it does look already decent in a way…

8 Likes

I like to do. Maybe there will be a few shards tomorrow too :smiley:

2 Likes

So, I was there last night and I saw a sign that says “Future Mall”

:thinking:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I harvested and worked on my ‘kitchen’. Trying to make it better, always better :wink: I’m not there yet. It needs some ‘pop’ but I suck at ‘pop’.It frustrates me that props sit in the ‘center’ of the voxel block .Sometimes I’d like to take a pole or a beam and slap it right down on top of a block. Well, from the side anyway, they do touch top to bottom.

3 Likes

Was just trying to hunt dormants in my free time on bonundless today and popped all these to the planet at once lol Theres technically 4 if u look in the bottom left of the screen.

8 Likes

Got some free XP and ate some pies.
Thanks @HOST :wave:

8 Likes

Spent a few hours stocking up on dark turquoise rocks on Sochaltin I and putting them into crafting tables. I’m burning through my stored building blocks way too fast… couldn’t continue building ‘cause I ran out of those.
Let’s hope those will get me through the remaining parts of the current floors’ walls.

Oh and I added a wall in front of the left and right shelve floors but they’re not finished yet:

The water will make more sense when the roofing gets done. :slight_smile: Added it early to test the look and make sure it the waterflow doesn’t split somewhere or passes chiseled blocks (because just like light it can pass through blocks that are chiseled on both sides even if there’s no visible gap).

15 Likes

added 3 entries to my Diary, explored 3 sovs i mentioned yesterday :smiley:

AND

2 Likes

Waiting for a good opportunity to take a nap :joy:
Haven’t been doing much today in game so far. I was making quite some progress on my hub yesterday. Roofs are really challenging for me. So I stepped today back from the building and have been gathering few things on @Balkinus’s farms. Will soon continue more on that and sell it later. Depending on the income, I will either completely use it for the Sunset Forge Market budget or split a part and use the rest for the Mayflower Farm Hub portals.

7 Likes

Not today, but day before yesterday I got a new pet… took them for a walk at my storage.

Today I was off work so I did some mining on two exo’s and forged some hammers and made lots more brick… among other things.

…in an hour I’ll be leading a T6 hunt… oh yeah… lots of fun things to do.

10 Likes

Today I noticed the Sedimentary colour of Deep Turquoise so tomorrow it will be concrete at Bastion Concrete .I just am making the sand, it’s a very nice rich colour.

12 Likes

wait for the t7 to spawn :frowning:

2 Likes

Got my little place up to just over 10M prestige on my way to trying to hit 32M. “Only” 22M more to go, lol! Guess I’ll have to build everything else out of lucent blocks.

Cleared an area to build in, but haven’t a clue what to put there.

Re-built that bit of road, now I need to lower the street lamps by 1 tile.

10 Likes

I am clearing out my saved locations. I dont’ even label them well…shame on me.

6 Likes

working on my diary, check it today

7 Likes

:open_mouth: shame :open_mouth: shame…
:rofl::joy::rofl: you’re not alone i to the same :wink:

Back to topic… clock, roof, figuring things out, building (not to my liking :grin:), reclaimed the beacon of the next character lost a few 100k prestige :rofl::joy::rofl: (which is a lot when your almost a town). Some more plotting and finally bought some qubits as the plot gain is starting to frustrate me :rofl::joy::rofl: with all those “air” plots.

3 Likes

Interesting, I wonder how many people have purchased cubits. I grind them a good bit, but have never purchased any. I throw on a teaching pie for almost everything I do and wind up getting anywhere from 2-5 levels a day or more depending on what I am doing.

3 Likes