What did you do in Boundless today?

Yesterday I linked my sovereign world to TNT (Charoite) and today I continued working on my workshop.
I learned no matter how big you think is 'good enough ', double it and that I’m a hoarder.

24 Likes

I worked on endeavor for my guild and sold some stuff for the buff coin…cleared some dirt under my newest build and thennn I went on a hunt :blush:

8 Likes

The Boundless Rule Of Thumb.

8 Likes

eh build my exel up to include regen bombs, started cracting regen bombs, put up some hammers in my new shop and crafted the last coils i need for my workshop

7 Likes

Technically yesterday, but opened up a new portal at my T6 hub, to a Dark Glass cube field. :slight_smile: Have a new Corrosive I’m keeping so redid a few of the portals.

Today - Some grinding for mats and hopefully a little building at my new Trung place on the agenda!

10 Likes

Later today, I’m gonna make the first parts of the hanging gardens at the Raxxian Reach.

5 Likes

Today, I’ll make myself a few more buildings for the tree I live in

EDIT: Ended up doing new player hunting with @Dat (I hope I got the tag correct), that was fun

5 Likes

Wasn’t today but last night I fell asleep while mining for silver😜 my poor oortian was probably like "what the hell is wrong with this guy… I’ve been walking in the same spot with my face against this wall of rock for over 30 minutes lol.

12 Likes

My latest hobby is to try and walk over as many beacons as possible while out and about, trying to get everyone footfall…

8 Likes

Is anyone else reading this title to the tune of JJ’s:

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY?

OOOH-OOOH-OOOH-OOOH–YEAH!

4 Likes

I ask em to plot a tunnel to a guild workshop sometime this week

5 Likes

Goo ! Yesterday? Goo ! Tommorow ? Goo ! So gooooooreat !

4 Likes

I worked on my farm and wandered around looking at various builds. So many of you are ARTISTS!

7 Likes

I WILL GET TO IT WHEN I GET TO IT LLANCE!!! :rofl: :innocent:

4 Likes

Lance - whipping us into shape on a daily basis. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Moved my old paint shop to the new Sydney Supplies market in preparation for a return to goo farming.

4 Likes

So Yesterday i refilled my sap marketstands, installed some coils and started working on expanding the inorganics farm.

Further i crafted world and health regen bombs. And started to craft liquidbreakers

3 Likes

Yesterday I filled my portals, went on an adventure in Boundless United to see what all has been built, talked to a fellow oortian for awhile while he showed me around his base at BU (absolutely amazing btw), then ended with a small hunt by myself.

4 Likes

We started our adventure with a group of friend on Kada1 established our 1st base and start building a village/Creating our guild (:

11 Likes

much encouragement, here in the forum they will help you whenever you need it, this game is known for its good community.

so as not to be left out of the thread I will say that I was yesterday recharging beacons and visiting very good friends

4 Likes