What did you do in Boundless today?

Today i farmed a bit more sap, build more on my inorganic farm and crafted some liquidbreakers.

Further i thought of a few more planet builds, and did a bit of research onto lootsticks

Oh and i reached lvl 150 on one of my charackters

4 Likes

Today I logged on for a minute or two and ran in circles then realised I was too tired to focus.

6 Likes

I built a small peat regen farm next to my workshop. Easy access to my compactors ;)))

3 Likes

Today, I started working on my hanging gardens

19 Likes

Looks great.

I did do some prepping (removing a layer of ash)
From 13x13 space.

5 Likes

I’ve done this a few times too. :joy: Log in, run around for a minute, realize I’m just too tired to do anything productive, quit. :flushed:

Didn’t do too much today, but did get a little stuff put down at my Trung place.

1 Like

I do the same in Boundless and Minecraft…

Regards,

2 Likes

The same I do everyday when ingame, anwser questions in the help channel :3
(And to continue my new workshop ofc lol)

3 Likes

I was a Bit reworking Pharao’s Network and hunting…

2 Likes

PLOTTED… YOUR MAJESTY… :sunglasses: hehe… :hugs:

3 Likes

today i tested a new emerald world of mine and got about 2 Stacks of emeralds in an hour, dont know if that is good.

Further i did some forging and now have my first protection lootfists crafted -yay.

i met @JeJaYa at the tnt hub.
… I did some sap farming :thinking:
oh i did finish a layer of my inorganics farm and now have zunderfruits planted again^^
…burned some wood
oh and restocked on many forging ingredients (thanks again to @Samski for filling my request baskets)
Yeah guess that was all.

5 Likes

Whats the Name of your Planet and from where to get to IT ? Have you atlases there ?

What did I do today?

Well, managed to configure my planet and after work will get a move on building some stuff.
Color pallet is not the best, but it’s ok, in 2 weeks will be able to change it.

Thinking of starting a forum thread for it, sort of like a journal.

3 Likes

Worked my garden structure. No idea what Im doing but Tba hehe

2 Likes

:smiley: indeed thx again

I finished my greenhouse which took far more time than I had intended to spend on something I look at once a week. Now to start digging out the permanent workshop space…:weary:

2 Likes

Can we get some screenshots?!
I always like nature related stuff

2 Likes

Here are some not-very-exciting screenshots. I have the portal “Falinesti” on the TNT sov wall for anyone who wants to come wander my planet. Portal goes to gleam (weary teal), then you can hop in the “workshop” portal to get to the greenhouse.
greenhouse1
greenhouse2

9 Likes

Yesterday, I started a floating island build, bottom looks ok, bombed out sections 5 & 6 of my new BIG room and replotted the two that were offsize (now all 6 are 4x4x4 plots), plotted the next two’s bottom layers of plots, made a new toon, started a floating hut for him on Kada where he started. Water works great for drowning spitters. Did a brief hunt yesterday too, got 4 mass combines cooking, need to add them to portals, box today.

The floating island build connected my floating-on-lava shop with my alts well-shaft and tunnel to the BIG room (which is where my portals on Imdaari are anyway) I also finished the stairs in one corner up thru the two plots of lava above it to the far NE corner of my BIG room (under a Bigger lava lake, cuz Bigly!)

Fairly slow day, also thinking of a Gypsy Tribe idea for my newest alt. He only keeps what fits in one base(reclaim storage - need one campfire a day to store the stuff to be reclaimed the next day at new spot) Every day, he moves/rebuilds except maybe perm 8 plot bases scattered on the 50 for a Tribe book… So far I’ve gone almost an entire day with out raiding my main storage for goodies for him. Achievement =)

2 Likes

I’m out exploring this morning and stealing ideas – er, getting inspired. I don’t know who sets the color palettes for Angels (@SenshiroSan maybe?) but your eye for color is chef’s kiss

3 Likes