What did you do in Boundless today?

It is yes ,Thank you appreciate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Some forging for the awesome @HOST :point_up:t2::smiley::blush:

5 Likes

what did i do in boundless today? preparing some nice projects on tana! for a very specific reason :slight_smile:
@May-L04 thanks for the forgings, so i could do other things :heart:

4 Likes

Hahaha I already found a location I like better for the greenhouse I literally just finished.
crazy eyes

12 Likes

:heart: Tana VII!

2 Likes

I’ve been working on my color storage for months…

15 Likes

Today i did a Hunt, and a bit of minor stuff that was basically it

3 Likes

I’m gonna craft some stuff and prepping my next project :slight_smile: its an old project kinda, but I never got to lay hands on it too much, so let’s start!

5 Likes

Today i only hopped online briefly unloaded some campfires and send some messages, thats all

3 Likes

Did 2 hunts and was Mining …

4 Likes

Grabbed a few smart stacks of goo from the exo, haven’t done that in over a year. Good grapples came in handy!

4 Likes

Continued work on my factory a bit, and the day/night scenery is a huge difference:

9 Likes

Is that the raised platform biome? I loves it!

2 Likes

Indeed it is.

and day light:

8 Likes

So, for for today, so far, worked on a bar with an aquarium underneath the floor.

Haven’t thought about it from the beginning, would have raised the bar few blocks to have glass walls. Will think of it for the bar in the actual coffee house.

6 Likes

Today i started building the neftalass hub(renaming will take place) off of Kol. Hopefully building all farms there eont take that long, because i will mostly build farms that wont need big encompassing space.

Fuether i visited realm city and (you should check it out)

I crafted up some forging stuff…
Yeah thats basically it

2 Likes

Today i did sone hand on research how to forge the slingbows i want (and optimised it) and tested them with a friend on a Hunt. Further i farmed a few beans for a hearty mecican stew.
After this healthy meal i crafted some(a couple stacks) of metal chests, some building material i will need and bought nearly all of methews glass, because i didnt want to farm silty soil.

4 Likes

Yesterday got some more beach house work done. Still need to chisel the roof, do some landscaping, and decorate the inside.

11 Likes

BAKING GLEAM CHESTS!

9 Likes

Yesterday i received my sovereign world and we choosed all the colors palette did some exploration filled the atlas of this planet and found a nice spot to start our city (: my planet is called Herbalia

9 Likes